The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Won it. Selling it. FS: Brand new on pallet Paragon F-240 kiln. SF Bay Area.

Default Won it. Selling it. FS: Brand new on pallet Paragon F-240 kiln. SF Bay Area.

Hi folksies! The GRAS show was a blast, and I've got a brand new Paragon F-240 kiln coming my way. Thing is, I already have one. My shop is overflowing with kilns... What a problem, right? So the fancy new one is up for grabs.

It runs on 240, interior space is 18"Wx18"Lx13"H. Spring loaded vertical drop door with two punty doors. Digital controller. Sweet little beast.

Retail hovers around $2200, but I'd happily peg this guy at $1,695. We can work out uniting you with the kiln.

Thanks to all the folks who liked the piece Cap'n Crunk and I made! I wouldn't be getting this kiln if not for all ya'll. =D

Last edited by gingerela; 11-08-2010 at 11:28 AM.
    www.gingerela.com
    "Art is not meant to decorate apartment walls, but to wage war against the enemy." -Picasso

Default Re: Won it. Selling it. FS: Brand new on pallet Paragon F-240 kiln. SF Bay Area.

Damn wish I'd known you were selling it while I was still in Madison. I would have just drove that big Beast Home and saved ya the shipping! great price! Hope it makes someone out west Happy!

Default Re: Won it. Selling it. FS: Brand new on pallet Paragon F-240 kiln. SF Bay Area.

wow someone is going to be very happy with that kiln at that price. congrats on the win ginger!

Quote Originally Posted by N~DARK View Post
    Damn wish I'd known you were selling it while I was still in Madison. I would have just drove that big Beast Home and saved ya the shipping! great price! Hope it makes someone out west Happy!
    well shucks. next time come say goodbye... =) it was great seeing you again, man! and thanks for doing that trade with my shopmate; he's stoked!
    www.gingerela.com
    "Art is not meant to decorate apartment walls, but to wage war against the enemy." -Picasso

damn girl....you are killing it lately. good to hear/see! first a delta mag in humboldt now a bad ass kiln in wisco. nice work keep it up. was cool meeting you at the shop on south g in arcata during your last visit. wish i had the cash...could totally use a new pimp ass kiln at a good price. looks like you should go to all the flameoffs!! lol

Still avail ? I sent you a pm.

Still have the kiln despite all the interest. No holds this time. Shipping on this beast is kinda ridiculous, so I recommend local pickup. Thx!
    www.gingerela.com

A little off topic but do ya have a pic of the piece that won this? Just curious is all.

Quote Originally Posted by MPGB View Post
    A little off topic but do ya have a pic of the piece that won this? Just curious is all.
    I wish! Totally forgot to take a pic while I was there. There's a few kicking around online somewhere... We had made a large action figure with interchangeable hands, heads, and several accessories to go with each persona. Had a custom made lighted display box to go with it with stickers all over.
    www.gingerela.com

hey girl...still have this kiln? still unused and for sale??

Quote Originally Posted by stackerson View Post
    hey girl...still have this kiln? still unused and for sale??
    Indeed. Several potential leads, but communication doesn't seem to be people's forte. The first person who follows through can take it.
    www.gingerela.com

Some of you will recognize this. Most of you will not.

^ LOL

Love those cartoons!