The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my account is broken

Default my account is broken

i changed my email address and never saw the email come in that I needed to activate my account and now that link wont' work to activate my account. My email/pm is missing and I am not allowed to see/do/go most anything/anywhere. I can now post though, so that's better.

If this can be fixed, that would be awesome!!! If I can change my user name to match my new email/biz name: "Lizzard Glass" that would be even more awesome, but if not then kiss my glass hahaha....yup, early safety break for me today has made me cheesy,

Lizz
    "Live well, it is the greatest revenge." The Talmud

www.lizzardglass.com

Default Re: my account is broken

ok is this dejavu? or did I space a step in fixing your account....that can happen too lol.

not sure about your name, can you post in the "name change" thread, and I'll look into your account (again?)
    ~Misha

Blog Entries

Default Re: my account is broken

i may have fixed it, not sure. if you're still having problems check you email again (spam filter too) for activation codes and a password reminder, i just re-sent them just in case.
    "Scientists proposed that male lion's skill at ambushing prey in dense vegetation was previously unknown because of scientists' fear of being ambushed by male lions in dense vegetation." Harpers, findings, may 2013

+ Reply to Thread