The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ABR Imagery Sale

Default ABR Imagery Sale

We hope you all had a great fourth of July weekend! Summer time cookouts & much needed relaxation really help to relax soul mind and body! To welcome everyone back to work and to help beat the heat, ABR Imagery is offering Northstar Seconds for $11 per pound for the next 11 days. ABR wants you to stay cool and have a good summer.

click here!

http://www.dichroicimagery.com/abrsale.pdf

Default Re: ABR Imagery Sale

so all the seconds that are on the site for ~$30 and up per lb will come up as $11?

yes, the discount will be applied on our end. so, credit cards won't get charged until the discount is applied. if you have to pay with paypal, we will have to refund the difference. another way around paypal overpay, is to call your order in. we can discount it right then, and request the money for the correct total through paypal.

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764
    Twitter: @ABRDave
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/abrimagery

Sweeeeeet

if only i used 2nds

Werd mang.. How about 22/lb on odds for the next 22 days ?

That would be sweet.

im with dom 22 for 22 day

Picked up 11 pounds I love seconds for wrap and rakes and just learning it makes it alot more affordable to dick around with lined tubing and not worry about blowing shit up.

seconds are great for everything, i just did an inline with super unobtanium seconds encased and reversaled...also used seconds of oregon grey and cherry red, and china clear to boot

I second that emotion.......

this is an odd motion :p

heads up exp #5 2nds are not on sale and are normal price they will not call if you ordered over the inter net and just charge your CC normal price
    They are happy to take it off the order and credit you if you catch it before it ships

Quote Originally Posted by AcidFly View Post
    heads up exp #5 2nds are not on sale and are normal price they will not call if you ordered over the inter net and just charge your CC normal price
    They are happy to take it off the order and credit you if you catch it before it ships
    From what I saw on there site and this post that sounds like false advertising to me. I did not see anywhere that it excluded experimentals. Could be wrong though I have had a few beers. It was funny I saw on there website that it was cheaper to order glass by the piece than to get a whole case. They defenetly are not as organized as MGA but the offer so good prices and I will def buy from them again

i thought it was ALL seconds

I can't even get them to reply to my emails. I've about had it with their shit. I wonder if that's why my card was charged twice...

Straight from the sale banner

"Northstar Seconds Glass quality designation means that the usability and reliability of the glass has been impaired. This may be due to stones in the glass, an unusual amount of air in the glass, "scum" or other undesirable markings on the surface of the rods, or other imperfections not visible on the surface.

We hope you all had a great fourth of July weekend! Summer time cookouts & much needed relaxation really help to relax soul mind and body! To welcome everyone back to work and to help beat the heat, ABR Imagery is offering Northstar Seconds for $11 per pound for the next 11 days. ABR wants you to stay cool and have a good summer.
    "

this leads anyone who can read, meaning everyone who opened you sale banner, to believe all ns seconds including exp. 5 will be 11 dollars a pound. very shady imo. Especially the 2 charge thing because i have an alert system that tells me about charges over 50 dollars, so i got the first charge which was what i was expecting to pay so i assumed all was good and i got some glass coming for cheap. Got my glass today opened the box and was super happy. Then i checked my account and saw another 25 dollar charge, wtf? If you would have charged me all at once i would have known and told you guys i didnt want that exp5 for full price. this is some serious bs

mga, or glasscraft

I think you are over reacting a bit. They are always happy to fix orders, and all you had to do was ask them if the sale included exp green. When they had the 35 % off sale , it said all color and tube 35% off. I ordered some AT with my order naturally , but I called to make sure it was included in the sale. It was not , but they were happy to still offer me as best of a discount as they could . If you would have called and done the same I'm sure they would try to help you out. They are the one of biggest glass suppliers around, I'm sure they have better things to do , than try to scam you out of a few bux. Just call them, they will fix it.
    @B.RY_glass

Yea, call.

sorry for taking your time with my BS

just wanted to give a head up on the exp #5

sorry
    AcidFly
    Last edited by AcidFly; 07-18-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: was out of line