The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Madison Disc Golf

Default Madison Disc Golf

So there are some really good courses to play in Madison. I'll be playing a few of them through out the week. Hit me up if you want to play. I'll be at the mausoleum/evol empire both with Ghost...My names Gordon....

Default Re: Madison Disc Golf

lets do it.

Make sure you check out the one in DeForest (it's called Token Creek). There's a fee, but all of the money goes to the upkeep of the park. It's about 20-25 miles from Monona Terrace, but worth the hike.

theres three courses in town and maybe the fourth will be open by the time glassroots happens. and i doubt token is really that far but either way its real easy to get to and theres 27 holes to play and its 8 bux a day to play. my personal favorite course in town is free and about 4 miles from the terrace if that and its a sweet 18 holes its called heistand park. depending on the time of day there can be a wait however because its popular. hit me up i play token and heistand often although usually early in the morning. i like having the course to myself. and just for the record the third course in town is called elver and its also a nice course but is on the other side of town from me so i dont go very often.

You're probably right about the distance. I can't judgedistance in my head for shit. There's going to be another disc golf course opening in Madison? That's cool!

Okay, yeah, it's like ten miles. This is why I need a map and compass everywhere I go.

Me, too Icky. I totally lose my car every time I go in the store. When I was learning to drive, my dad always said I'd be the one to call from Mexico asking how to get home. (I lived in LA)

I haven't played since college, and I always sucked at it. But I'm in for a game if there's time.
    ~Misha

Going to play today around 1-2 if anyone is down....