Hi everybody, ive been lurking this forum for over a year now and i absolutely love it. i havent really felt the need to post anything because any question i could ask has been answered here and any answer i could give has been given, seriously if you cant find what your looking for on this forum you need lessons on using the internet before glass lessons.

My name is Jesse and ive been collecting glass pipes for years and i started working with glass almost 2 years ago, since then its taken over my life. If im not at my studio im spending time with my girlfriend or im digging through this forum or glasspipes.org

I am very thankfull that i can pursue this dream and it would never have been possible without ALOT of help from generous people and this forum.
I credit most of my skill to my friend who is on this forum under the name DIN
he took me to his shop and showed me whatever i wanted to learn and even made me a sick bowl push and hooked me up some glass to play with too! But i also have to thank Dan from the Ourglass studio in Nelson BC for showing me the basics and letting me use all his equipment and material.

I plan on putting up some of my work in this forum but i rarely have time to waste on the computer these days so if you would like to check out my work i have some pics on glassq.com (awesome site btw) my profile name is heartburn

Or you can check my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=719040063 (it would serve as more of a progress thread for me as i have been adding photos to it since i have started. (ALL criticism is welcome)

Anyway, im glad to be part of this amazing community and look forward to getting to know all of you!