The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS- Lathes, Chucks, Hand torches, carriage burners and bench burners

Default FS- Lathes, Chucks, Hand torches, carriage burners and bench burners

Like the title says.
    Dont have time at the moment to list eveything out but feel free to call and I can give you a run down (until I have time to list it all )
    Lathes, chucks(most all sizes and makes) lathe burners - HA & Litton, Hand torches (lots of HA) bench burners and foot pedals
    Adam Packard
    Mind Blowing Glass
    520-820-3521

PS sorry I havent been around much lately, have BIG THINGS in the works.
    We will be releasing our 1st model bench burners and hand torches in the next 2 weeks ( and owe so much more sick ass shit) Much Love to all

Also Crack off machine and wet saw

Default Re: FS- Lathes, Chucks, Hand torches, carriage burners and bench burners

you need a webpage

Default Re: FS- Lathes, Chucks, Hand torches, carriage burners and bench burners

We had a website, its being upgraded but for most lathes ( and certain burners and such) its not realistic as they sell too quick. ( often they are sold b4 they even get unloaded off the truck.) But we will have a page on the new site with pricing and lists,pics( but will only update it 1-2 times a month- or as often as we can) as well a section for used gear.
    Thx Adam

pm me deets about the wetsaw

Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by glassaxis View Post
    Where are you located?
    Took all of three seconds on Google...

520 area code = Arizona

^^ funny, maybe that's where he's from... Pretty sure he's in Florida.

Adam, whats your price on the crack off? Pm me if need be.
    "... A person who is a master in the art of living makes little distinction between their work and their play, their labor and their leisure, their mind and their body, their education and their recreation, their love and their religion. To them they are always doing both." - Zen Poet

He is in Florida with a Arizona phone number.
    instagram pics : http://instagram.com/zombie_hand_studios
    Josh Forche
    Zombie Hand Studios
    Tucson Arizona
    520-272-4578
    josh.stackt@gmail.com

Lets see this bench burner yo!
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

Jr23 be patient, just a few more days and you'll see ( at least the first of the models we're relesing)

Yes I live most of the year in south fl (as my daughters are here and the high end art galleries) but am in tucson about 2- 3 months out of the year.( and through out the US for 3-5 weeks a year) Being in fla it would make no sense to store them down here,(as most of my clients are midwest-west coast) depending where you are, I can ship from NE, midwest or SW ( but I get a hell of a deal on freight so even if you are near or in fla no worries shipping wont be nearly what you might think)
    Feel free to give me a call and I can get you a exact quote on freight.
    Best Regards
    Adam MBG
    520-820-3521
    Fax 239-415-9941
    Also we do accept CC's ( except on most lathes- unless you want to pay the CC fee)

Muse hit me up w your # or call. I have a few ( the top end one has its own hydrogen oxygen generator built in (but can put one on any of them) So you can put it anywhere and never need to supply tanked gases to the torches, PMed you
    Degraffix same thing, have a few - depends on which one,blades ect call me

ALSO A QUICK NOTE ON THE LATHE MARKET, As I have had a dozen calls in 3 days asking for a $10k machine, If we had them they would be sold 10xs over. Honestly If I could spend all day calling the "rest of the industries that use lathes" ( not pipers or Glass artists)we could sell every machine this week
    As you all have noticed the price of lathes have gone up tremendously!!!!! The days of cheap machines are gone. ( except for the rare occasion you find someone who is getting out of blowing, Needs cash, or is not glass blower and got it one way or another.) I wish I could say that, no its just those selling lathes are making bank, but thats not the case. The last 4 block of lathes cost over $50k ( thats b4 we go over the machine, fix anything that needs it, and set it up with chucks ( or the chucks you want.)
    I KNOW OF OVER 100 PEOPLE THAT WOULD BUY A LATHE TODAY FOR $10K OR LESS. BUT SADLY THATS NOT AN OPTION. WE CANT EVEN GET MOST MACHINES FOR $10K AND THATS BUYING 10+ ( WHEN THEY CAN BE FOUND) The BIG fiber optic companies have either closed down or moved over seas.
    When I sold my first lathe in 97 it was a HSA for $14k IN the 90's and even early 2000's the current prices were the norm. Yes in the mid to late 2000's there was a large amount of those plants closing and the inventory so large, and prices so good, we passed our savings on to you!! We have explored the lathes from china, an (imo) they suck. 2 months to get them over here, often they dont send what they sent pics of, Some get damaged in sea transit, and 99% show up not wired for US Electric Supply. It just isnt a good option as WE do not want to sell you a crap machne ( thats why I stopped carrying beth lathes and would only get the for special clients)
    So I just wanted to give you a quick run down. I know I have built machines from aluminum and steel and the aluminum wont take the tension strength or years of use and abuse. ( not saying that we are/ or that we are not working making machines that will out perform/ out live littons, but even (if/once we did) Chucks are a major issue as they are expensive to had made up, are not around used in large amounts and Most nobody (thats a piper wants a modified machinest chuck that isnt a handwheel (keyed open and closed ) and even if you did a machinest chuck with over a 3" bore would cost $1200-$5000+ ( for 8" bore) PER Chuck.
    As soon as we can get/ or have machines for $10k or less. Everyone will know it and will know it quickly. But right now Thats Not The Case ( though I wish it was)
    Best Regards and much love - Adam MBG

lol

^^^^X5

So you dont have the time to list what you are selling prettt typical from you yet you have the time to write the long winded response to why lathes are expensive and to promote your new torch and drop hints that you are building lathes..... also howcome you arent a vendor yet? Lord knows you sell enough stuff through here from your listings that you should as well as seeing that you are manufacturing torches..........

No I dont have the time to list all machines and chuck option. nor would I offer you or HGG the same price I would offer most all the others here . Neither one of you have any clue about me or what I do.
    Ive been trying to get it set up as a vendors account, It should be switched very soon.

Hey ADAM could you get me a lathe for 10G's lol JK best regards GL. also to VertigoGlass if you call him directly he would be more then willing to tell you what he has for sale.

Thanks Zine, Call me when u can.
    To EVERYONE ELSE I WILL NOT BE ONLINE TODAY (OR POS TILL SUND PM) CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ?'S OR WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING. THANK YOU - MUCH LOVE - ADAM
    Owner, 520-820-3521 wholesale,retail, manufacturing and so much much more

Also if anyone needs any beth lathe parts or a fire carriage hit me up ( I know someone contcted me for a replacement fiber gear in the past week or so) Also if I havent got back to you, please let me know, as hlaf the people I was going to call back, I lost your info.

EEL ( EE long beds - 7' bed, 110mm bore, with scrolls or Planetaries ( or one of each) Starting at $15K
    Also- Will include a sample ( or 2) of the new glow glass.

Will post current inventory list by this weekend ( but since I first posted this we have sold over 30 machines and picke up a total of 18 more) So there is no guarente the list is acurate ( call me for most up to date stock and prices)
    Thanks and much love