The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: we have some new tube!

Default Re: we have some new tube!

thanks BC and i will keep you in mind on my on going color hunt if i run into a nice batch of black for you.

I was just making sure BC knew that Jet black tube is a stock item and he might have not known that.It seemed to me that BC wanted it know and I just put in some thoughts. Do what you do bro I ant jacking anything man. We have a hard enough time making color just to fill all yall shelvs. I dont sell direct so no big deal. Much love to all yall and good luck with the tubing adventure it seemes like there is room for tons more.
    Abe

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Fleishman View Post
    I was just making sure BC knew that Jet black tube is a stock item and he might have not known that.It seemed to me that BC wanted it know and I just put in some thoughts. Do what you do bro I ant jacking anything man. We have a hard enough time making color just to fill all yall shelvs. I dont sell direct so no big deal. Much love to all yall and good luck with the tubing adventure it seemes like there is room for tons more.
    Abe

Classy move.
    "LIve to Love, lOve tO lIve"

thanks for the input abe. i have been looking for this tubing for a while now. ive messaged you 2 times about what i needed. first time you said you were busy busy busy. very understandable. have yet to hear back on the 2nd time. its not a special order persay as i need it in a longer length than you stock and the thickness needs to be within a certain size and diameter as well.

you dont sell direct though? i do love most of the stuff you put out though. thanks for that......

sasquatch.........id take what ever black as long as it stays black and isnt transparent. i will be using this tubing basicly how i get it. its not getting hacked into chunks or anything like that. i basicly need the center part of a pull thats about 2 and a half feet long. i might be willing to buy the whole batch if it makes a difference in how fast you can get at this...............i guess hit me up.......sorry for hijackn your thread

dude your not jacking my thread BC its all good. i will keep you posted and check on getting some black in the next couple of days and get back to you with a price. and if nothing else i can make it for you when i get out to kansas in a week or so. i will make sure i get this for you i dont wanna leave a brother hanging and i dont act so big that i cant help people.

thanks man