The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Glasscraft @ AGI 2012

Default Glasscraft @ AGI 2012

Hey guys,

I wanted to thank Tom and announce that Glasscraft will be attending and vending at AGI again this year. This will be my first AGI and I cannot wait to see what I have been hearing about for so many years. I will also be bringing plenty of samples of new products we have been working on.

I have attached a pdf of the projected inventory that I will be bringing. Let me know if you have any questions or comments about whats coming out.

We are now taking pre-orders if you want anything specific sent out to Tom's place for the event.

All AGI pre-orders must be placed by Monday, July 30th.

Our entire product line can be viewed at www.glasscraftinc.com. If you are making a pre-order for AGI just mention that in the notes.

All pre-orders will receive free shipping to Tom's up to 50 lbs. after 50 lbs, regular rates apply.

All pre-orders must be made no later than July 30th.

If you have any questions or want to place an order, give us a call at 888-272-3830.

We can't thank Tom and Elaine enough for this amazing opportunity and look forward to seeing you all soon!

Really looking forward to sharing a sleeping bag with Hasslenuts too.

Default Re: Glasscraft @ AGI 2012

Just a reminder that all pre-orders were due yesterday. The pallets are leaving Colorado on Thursday, so if there is anything you need shipped out, let us know ASAP at 888-272-3830.
    I am bringing some killer new products and I look forward to spending the week with everyone.

Default Re: Glasscraft @ AGI 2012

Here is an updated Inventory List. Looks like everything arrived in one piece and i will be there in only 2 days! All prices are listed at retail, but I will be wheeling and dealing all week.

Super amped to finally get out to Tom's! I have been wanting to attend for many years and cannot believe I am actually going to make it this year.

Bassalope time!
    Attached Files Attached Files