The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GTT Mirage with blast sheild marver and y connects

Default GTT Mirage with blast sheild marver and y connects

Ok so due to some money issues and the fact that Minnesota will probably be making pipes illegal I think I may have to sell my mirage, tho I really don't want to at all, like really don't want to but at this point I don't think I have much choice. It's in great shape I've had it for about 3 years and I bought it used for 1900 with the blast shield marver and y connectors. I would really like to get 1800 for the whole package, the only thing is I took the blast shield off since working in the winter is better with no blast shield, and I lost the screws....so you would need new ones but i'm sure they are not hard to come by. I'll try and get pics of the torch up, I can't get flame pics because i'm out of gas and have no money to get a tank just to take flame pics, but I have some pics people took of my working at recent festival, the pics are shitty and its dark outside but at least you can see the torch does work! If your interested let me know, i'm still not %100 sure that i'm going to sell it but I don't have many options so it's probably gotta go, and that makes me very very sad

Default Re: GTT Mirage with blast sheild marver and y connects

Dude, saddest listing ever. Where in Minnesota are you? I'm in Minneapolis. Wish I had the money because I would love to upgrade from my Barracuda but I don't think I can swing it right now. Got anything else you're trying to get rid of?

Ughhhh I know it's super lame I'm like debating with myself how i'm gonna pay my bills, normally I would just blow some glass and everything is cool, but it's hard for me to sell anything lately all the shops are worried about the new laws so they are like trying to get rid of inventory and not really buy anything new. I got this new job doing auto rescue where you come save people that need like a spare tire put on or ran out of gas or locked themselves out, it's pretty lame and I would rather blow glass but i've never had such a hard time trying to make glass sell. I think i'm gonna try this new job for a while and then when i've got some money saved get like a lynx and concentrator, humbling i suppose. I have lots of other shit, kiln, glasses, regs, hoses, tons of frit and color rods, clear tube and rod, tools, fans, some glow stix, propane tanks, and a bunch of prodo and some nicer peices, i also have an electroforming setup. If shit hits the fan it will all be up for sale, but i think right now it's just teh torch. I really don't want to do this, it took so long to save up for that torch, damn stupid law makers, i'm going to pee on them.

I know a few of my glass blowing friends are just straight up leaving minnesota, I would if i could but i can't even if I wanted to. Yet somehow the ones that are staying are making it work? Maybe i'm just a tard, it's very likely. Oh and i'm in st paul, that city right across teh way.

Interested in your blast shield. If you would sell separately