The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Not quite sure where this goes, but it seems I have a small dilemma?

Default Not quite sure where this goes, but it seems I have a small dilemma?

There's another artist by the name of Adam James Pacini claiming himself as 'Beast', saying that it's been his moniker for 9 years, and he's been giving me some hoity toity attitude about it. What should I do?

He claims it's been his name on TC and glasspipes.org [though, the latter is untrue as I have that domain. Not sure about TC, and don't care]. Any thoughts?
    Hey baby, your bowl................is out of control. B)

Puff out your chest and hope for the best!

Default Re: Not quite sure where this goes, but it seems I have a small dilemma?

There was Beast on X-men long before he was around.
    E

Default Re: Not quite sure where this goes, but it seems I have a small dilemma?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmett's Glass View Post
    There was Beast on X-men long before he was around.
    E
    OG Beast FTW!

tell him to suck it, who ever makes it to be famous first gets to make the other change his name, and if you already have the domain names on here and where else your at who cares.

you really in a fuss over the name beast? lol

tell him to change his name from beast to breast, its still pretty close and a much more fun word. seriously tho, just tell him to fuck himself.
    this is not an exit

Quote Originally Posted by OVglass View Post
    you really in a fuss over the name beast? lol
    Kinda, not really though? I'm just wondering what proper etiquette is regarding the situation.

@Emmett & parvatia: l. o. l.

Thanks to everyone so far for their input and advice! I'm pretty grateful for it!
    Hey baby, your bowl................is out of control. B)

Puff out your chest and hope for the best!

Tell him to call himself, "LEAST" because his work sucks!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MRnMRS?ga_s...facet=handmade

http://www.santasbling.com

National Geographic photos - click on links at my web site

Everyone's work sucks at first. I don't think I've ever seen another artist say that here about anyone else.
    ~Misha

just ignore it, I used to go by the name of wickedglass since the early 90s and about 10 years later I had a guy contact me saying it's his name... I wrote back letting him know I had that name since BBS days and why would he think "wickedglass" is such an original name, anyway, I don't care if he calls himself wickedglass, so why should he? and good luck.
    I changed my name a few years ago, not because of that, but because Aussie describes me better ... but I'm still wickedglass on some forums

and Rich, I thought you used to be a school teacher ...