The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: super blinging opals

Default Re: super blinging opals

doshes 4$ isnt a overcharge for shipping its 2$ for a padded envelope 1$ to ship and. 90c for a tracking #. these arent gilson and theirisreally no comparison just encase some. everyone has different sized bits idont sort you get a scoop. long spires are awesome, the 'rough' edged bits will encase and bling on the rough edges your complaining about. if you dont like em send em back keep using gilson, pay me for whatever you used and shipping both ways I hate selling things on the internet, i blow glass. i dont need any stupid opal drama everyone who uses these loves them, including alot of "bad asses". people only xomplain before they use something on the internet. so if yall want BETTER opals here they are.

True I did not factor in tracking #(as i wasnt notified of tracking #) and padding..
    but opal drama?? pretty sure I was just providing my input on an open sales thread... where ppl discuss things openly..Since u r selling something on the internet, i would EXPECT to hear users feedback.
    "LIve to Love, lOve tO lIve"

doshes its cool feedbacks awesome when the opals encased. opal drama wasnt refering to you oranyone in particular if your unhappy with them return them, thats what it was about posting this ish to explain myself in my oen sales thread is crappy imnotona xomputerim on a droid. the opals are what they are, if they are too small thats the luck of the draw its a variett of chips no one needbe butthurt

seen more of these encased than I care to count, all shapes and sizes. Thumbs up.
    Foxtrot

so they look fine, but they arent way better than gilson. i guess its a matter of opinion, but i like the colors in gilson more typically. more variety with green ones and red ones, etc. if you compare just white gilson to these, these have more color and are less transparent, but gilson ones look great too, not really inferior. the main difference in quality is probably in the sizing, profound sold gilson are more uniform, they take the smaller bits out and sell as shards. fortunately i can take the small bits and put them to other use, they should make really blinging crushed opal, its just not what was expected.
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

They look nice, will have to grab a grip to try out.

Thanks for the pictures Kut

thanks for the pictures. sorry they are not what you expected cant wait to see some finished pieces.

Thanks for the consideration Cheese. As stated earlier, the opals are of high quality, and I will hang onto them. HMK had a good idea of making opal 'dust/fragments' out of the smaller chips.

Its good to see you stand behind your product and Im sure ppl will feel safe buying from u
    "LIve to Love, lOve tO lIve"

the pics i took, they look a bit nicer in person. i failed getting great shots of them. i encased a bunch and used them, they are really trouble free and do bling well.
    Last edited by hashmasta-kut; 10-31-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

Just got a big order of sweet cut cabs newly available Colors that work in boro ill get pics soon

Wow they look really dam close to real opal esp when next to the Gibson opals.

I gotta order some.. I see what Kut is saying tho.. I do prefer when white opals are almost completely transparent.. that way you cant even tell anything is in there until the right angel of light hits it..

However these do look tight as well.. more like actual opals.