The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Has anyone heard of the company Quanum Glass Solutions?

Default Has anyone heard of the company Quanum Glass Solutions?

It is a site I stumbled upon wile looking for a torch and I was wondering how reputable they are. I found out they only take money orders and checks and thought that was a little weird most places will take plastic or I wasn't sure if there might be a reason for it.

Default Re: Has anyone heard of the company Quanum Glass Solutions?

I know this is an old post but I was wondering the same thing. Is there anybody new out there that has heard of/dealt with this company? Quantum Glass Solutions

I had never heard of these guys until I saw this post. I popped over to their site, and tried to see if it looked legit. I wasn't able to find anything that specifically said they don't take plastic or anything (maybe they do now...?) I did look to try to find people getting ripped off by them, and I couldn't find any. It's probably alright. You might want to order once or twice before spending a bunch with them, but they seem ok. Sorry it's not much help...but hopefully someone else can chime in with some experience dealing with them.

I ordered 2 piloted torch tips for my national from them last summer (their prices are really low for those tips compared with other places) . I sent a check because of them not taking a card. After about 3 weeks i didnt get anything so i called them and i got a guy who was like driving in his car but he was really cool and said they were redoing site and stuff so were a little behind. He told me they were out of one of the tips i wanted but he would see if he could send something close since i needed it bad at the time.
    About a week later i got a package with like 4 different tips in it and i had only bought 2. So, i do think they work hard to please the customer and i hope they got everything sorted out now so things would be faster.
    I would order from them again even thou its a little in convenient having to pay by check or money order.

Khan