The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gog ?

Default Gog ?

Ok, so I know how to work the male and female slides. How do you fit the female into the water pipe? Do I need to get a grinding bit to shape and grind the hole in the pipe, or can I atatch a premade preground section to the hole while pipe is hot? know there is alot on the forum about gog, and I looked and not found what im lookin for. I have the shape down for a small water pipe I just need to know how to get some gog females in there. Thanks abunch! Im new to the site I will have some pics up schooner or later.

Default Re: Gog ?

No way. I got here first?

damn you are fast.

props
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

this is going to be entertaining...
    *popcorn*
    Doug Harroun
    Greymatter Glass
    Albuquerque, NM
    (505) 884-0318

A̿̐͒ͥ̏̅͋ͤͮ́́̒͢͏̨͙̩̦͔̫̠̲̤ͅ ̑ͨ̎͆͐̉̍̐ͤͮͨ͐̇ͩͦ̏ͣ̚͏̷̶̭̝̠͓̞̱̭̫͙̜̮̫͔̤̱͕͢b̓̓ͭ̿̓ͥ̐̒͂͂ͧ ̡̓͋̐ͥ҉̧̹͎̺̳̩̬̘̯̮̜̼̻͝ͅē̵̹̯̦̟͔͊̓̔͗͊̀͆͗̀ͭͭ̀̇͋͋ͩ̓̓͞͞͞ ̘̰̘͈a̧̹͙͇̫̲̻̳̦̦͛͑͂̌̊́̌̂̅ͤ̿͠ͅų̷̶̡̺̤̳͐̂ͣ̋̀ͅͅt̍̀͋̽͗̚ ̶͎͎̳̤͈̘̞͕̣̲̣̼͙͎̬̪̜͎̯ͤ̃̈́ͬͧ͒͟͞͝͡iͪ̋̌̄̎ͪ́̚҉̶̰͎̣̥͉̙̘̬͝ ͍͈̻̻f̡̟̤̥̝̞̈̋ͧͮ̂ͣͬͨ͆͊̌̇ͨ̚͠͞u̵ͥͦ̑ͧ̆͂͐̊̏̍̋̓͗ͭͫ͆́̃͊͘̕ ̛̱̳͓̠͖̕ḹ̢̧̦̬̲̟̳̉ͯͫ̊̏ͪͫ͝ͅ ̵̺̫͙̗̦̠̯̞̫̪̩͐ͭͮ̏̓͒̏͊͋̚̚͘ͅḧ̨̛̭̼̘ͤͥ̿ͫ̊ͦͧͮͮ̀̓̔͌̉̓̀̀͡ ̺͚e̷̦̤̘̯͎̜͇͚͔̱̙͖ͪ͛ͤͮͬ͆͆̾̾͂̑͆̓͜ȧ̴̋ͨ͂ͣͬ̓̆͐̾̿̐̃̒͊͌́͝ ̷͇̮̙̗͉͍r̵̜̰̣̫͙̦̻̖͕͎̘̲̗̘ͦ̋̑̀̌̎̓ͭ̚͞tͨ̅̇͛ͫͫ̆ͪ̌͋ͩ̉ͯ͊͌̌ ̴̨̢̭͚̳̦͖̻̮̬̣̮̟͓͉̪͈̍ ̷̷̫̬͈͓̞͈̞̬̹̟̯͚̹͇̩̏͋ͬ̍͛̎̑̄̽ͦ̆̔̈́̀͆ͩ̓

colonel4bin Lurker

I'm disappointed, no one going for this one........I used to own a schooner, it was tits. Had tye-dyed sails and pimped out chrome cannons.......

Get it hot, open a hole, then use the tip if your index finger to check the size.

Aymie

There are numerous ways. You listed two. Get down
    kik LTD.lukethedrifter
    tcbbyltd@gmail.com
    IG tcbbyltd_lukethedrifter
    Standard TCB $300
    Add by pass $340
    Add stage $590
    add stage with bypass $630

Thanks for the gnarly responses so far! So i can just buy a piece that fits the female I am trying to insert. Then slowly heat up preground piece and attatch to a premade hot hole of equal size in my piece. what is this part called?. This will be my first attempt at this operation. What is the easiest way to go about this? Sorry for the nube question.
    Thanks Yawl!

Who left the troll gate open??
    Where do these trolls keep coming from??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_glass_joint
    Are we having fun yet??

Blog Entries

there is a drill bit that creates a proper 1/10 taper so you can fit a transitional joint through the tube wall but they are super jank. the proper way would be to either weld a 19 female onto the tube to receive the transitional, or to weld the end of a piece of tubing (the joints often come with enough attached) directly to the base of the bucket as in a natural perc, the other end of said tube would have the (commonly 14mm) female, or male (commonly 19mm) for concentrate Di style pipes.
    "Scientists proposed that male lion's skill at ambushing prey in dense vegetation was previously unknown because of scientists' fear of being ambushed by male lions in dense vegetation." Harpers, findings, may 2013

holy crap.... research. Have you heard of it?!?!?!?!
    kik LTD.lukethedrifter
    tcbbyltd@gmail.com
    IG tcbbyltd_lukethedrifter
    Standard TCB $300
    Add by pass $340
    Add stage $590
    add stage with bypass $630

DUDE , Its easy , you just seal that thang up with your liquid oxygen dewar .*wink*

Search "Gong tools"

wow! Thanks yawl are so nice! I used to do furnace work for many a year and I was one the furnace workers that always wanted to learn torch work and never got a chance. Now I own my own torch equipment and put alot of time on it.I have alot to ketch up on since I last blew glass. I love it! I am learning on my own, so all the help is greatly appreciated. Boro workers are all so friendly and helpfull. I will have to tell all my furnace workers friends you pipe makers do have class. Maybe I can refer them to some threads to prove that. Like the one where you guys are trying to trade boob pics for lava powder. Or trick threads that send you to beastiality vids. Thanks guys, for proving me wrong. Well sereuosly though thanks to some of you who realy did help with a good answer to my question. The rest of you maybe should spend a little more time on your torch and less time posting pointless responses to real questions. Im trying to be a pipe maker so I wont tell anyone how sleezy the scene seems to be. Thanks again guys and gals! Just food for thought. P.s. maybe shrink the ego a bit mr. byron3. It will make you a better person. Jah bless!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Effected Glass View Post
    wow! Thanks yawl are so nice! I used to do furnace work for many a year and I was one the furnace workers that always wanted to learn torch work and never got a chance. Now I own my own torch equipment and put alot of time on it.I have alot to ketch up on since I last blew glass. I love it! I am learning on my own, so all the help is greatly appreciated. Boro workers are all so friendly and helpfull. I will have to tell all my furnace workers friends you pipe makers do have class. Maybe I can refer them to some threads to prove that.
    troll level: 10

love the sarcasm lake, hope you can post a pic so we can see your work here. I've seen stuff from most of the other posters and I don't think they need more time on the torch... they are already making money doing what you are trying to learn.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh burn. lol good burn

this is already boring,
    Its not enough that I should succeed, others should fail.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Effected Glass View Post
    wow! Thanks yawl are so nice! I used to do furnace work for many a year and I was one the furnace workers that always wanted to learn torch work and never got a chance. Now I own my own torch equipment and put alot of time on it.I have alot to ketch up on since I last blew glass. I love it! I am learning on my own, so all the help is greatly appreciated. Boro workers are all so friendly and helpfull. I will have to tell all my furnace workers friends you pipe makers do have class. Maybe I can refer them to some threads to prove that. Like the one where you guys are trying to trade boob pics for lava powder. Or trick threads that send you to beastiality vids. Thanks guys, for proving me wrong. Well sereuosly though thanks to some of you who realy did help with a good answer to my question. The rest of you maybe should spend a little more time on your torch and less time posting pointless responses to real questions. Im trying to be a pipe maker so I wont tell anyone how sleezy the scene seems to be. Thanks again guys and gals! Just food for thought. P.s. maybe shrink the ego a bit mr. byron3. It will make you a better person. Jah bless!!
    i'm sure stereotypes aren't true but you seem to be acting just like all the superior furnace guys who roll around thinking they are better than us. don't worry, i won't tell all my friends how condescending and self-reightious the furnace scene is. also, when you are trying to seem better than everybody, grammar and spelling are your friends. perhaps literacy should be a higher priority than shit talk.
    "Scientists proposed that male lion's skill at ambushing prey in dense vegetation was previously unknown because of scientists' fear of being ambushed by male lions in dense vegetation." Harpers, findings, may 2013

I love this place
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You just don't get it
    get heady