The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Land's Glass

Default Re: Land's Glass

Insane! Thanks for sharing! How many do you make a day? Looks incredibly consistent!

Glad to see you back on it and making glass and posting. Omg that's a cool little litton, I can't stop thinking about lathes these days got my eye on one similar to that. Still just a dream tho.

Your shop looks so rad. with a space like that I'm sure the magic will show up uninvited.

Quote Originally Posted by bluevox2088 View Post
    Insane! Thanks for sharing! How many do you make a day? Looks incredibly consistent!

Hey blue,
    Thanks for the kind words ive been working my ass off trying to make things work.

I'm still all over the place so i haven't been full time yet so its just a about 7 a day. Although today I had to make up time so i got 16 done.

Got to put the hours in to make glass happen

pretty dank little machine
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Fell way behind in this summer heat. I try and get a couple hours here and there but being on the 4th floor of a mill building def isnt the best. Trying to not get to bummed about it.

I mainly stay busy doing carpentry work as it gives me flexibility and I mostly enjoy it. I recently had a birthday and its been making me think a lot more about where I'm headed. It was awesome to be able to look back in my thread and see all ive done.

Still always looking to improve and beter my work. Iv been stuck in only seeing flaws and beating myself down. It gets so hard when you try to learn new techniques and fail. I can always find something just off with my work. If its glass or wood im always trying for perfection but need to get more shwifty with it.

Let make this website great again. Ive learned so much from this place and i hope it will get back to its og glory

Thanks for the update!!! keep it up, your work is looking good.

Definitely looking good dude. Sherly welds are definitely coming along too keep at it!

I second the comment about your spoons looking really consistent too. Are you doing blow-ins for some of them? Some look like frit but others appear to be blow-ins. Whatever it is I'm liking the effect and the range of colors youre using.

Rage on!

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyCombOver View Post
    Definitely looking good dude. Sherly welds are definitely coming along too keep at it!

I second the comment about your spoons looking really consistent too. Are you doing blow-ins for some of them? Some look like frit but others appear to be blow-ins. Whatever it is I'm liking the effect and the range of colors youre using.

Rage on!
    Thanks man,
    Firt and stuff and puff are my daily. That last sherlock was make out of 50x5 and a huge coil pot of lava. First time doing a puff in 50 so much more material to work with.

Stuff and puffs are fun! And they are great for stretching your color budget.
    "demanding respect doesn't get you shit

love your fellow man" Mute

https://www.facebook.com/brian.cesario.56

Getting ready for some holiday craft fairs. As always I'm behind of wheir I wanted to be but hopefully can get some more time in this weekend.