The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday TMP Sale! 13 great items @ great prices. Proceeds for TMP!!!

Default Happy Birthday TMP Sale! 13 great items @ great prices. Proceeds for TMP!!!

In honor of TMP's 13th glorious year, I have come up with a list of 13 items, at a special celebratory price for all you fine folks that make this place what it is. These prices available until the end of June!!! Here's the kicker that makes it even better. For every order that consists of 10 or more of these items, we will donate $50 to The Melting Pot in your and our name! Can you say badges??? Multiples of 1 item does not qualify for donation. You must buy a quantity of at least 1, of 10 or more individual items. You can buy multiples of any item, but must buy at least 1 of 10 different items to have the donation made. If anyone buys ALL 13 ITEMS, we will donate $100 to TMP in your and our name. Feel free to pool your friends together, to reach the donation amount. Maybe you don't need 10 of these items. But, maybe a friend needs 5 and you need 5. Be resourceful, so we can get some donations. Feel free to discuss that here. So, here we go!

1.ALL LINED TUBING - Lists $75 per lb, for TMP members $60 per lb!!! http://www.dichroicimagery.com/index...24_423_578_579

2. SMITH LITTLE TORCH - Lists at an already low $139.95, for TMPers, $119.95

3. 6 Hole Bump Style Marble Mold - Lists $150, TMP Price is $100

4. Cases of Simax 25.4 x 4 Tubing - Lists at $272.27, the TMP price is $175!!!!

5. TMP Member Forche's Tree Jigs (6 arm for 50mm, 8 arm for 38mm) Get either at a Low Price of $50!!! Normally $60. Item #s JOS006 and JOS008

6. Cases Of Asian Clear 50 x 5 Tubing - Lists at $94 for the TMP will be $47, 50% OFF!!!!!!

7. Northstar Double Amber Purple 1st Quality Rod - Lists at $58 per lb, TMP PRICE $40 per lb, ANY QUANTITY!!!

8. Phillips Safety Eyewear - ALL GLASSES 25% OFF!!!

9. Deluxe Diamond Shears - List at $90, TMP Price $60!!! http://www.dichroicimagery.com/produ...ducts_id=67849

10. Pounds of Northstar 2nd's and Odds - 35% OFF!

11. Ti Pens - Normally $15.95, TMP PRICE $10

12. Grams of Polished White and Black Opal - Lists at $25 per gram, TMP PRICE $20 per gram.

13. Cases of 50 x 5 Simax Tubing - List at $269.80, TMP PRICE $175!!!

Now, go to the website, place your order, and put "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELTING POT" in the comments box when you check out. Also, include your forum name(s), so that we can make your donation. If you pay with a Credit Card, we will discount the items before charging your card. If you need to use PayPal, you would have to pay the list price initially. We will then discount the items, and refund you the difference. For PayPal, you can also call in your order, and we can send you a request for the already discounted total. Shipping will be added to all orders based on the items you buy.

By my guesstimation, you can get to 10 items for about $500 bucks. That means great savings, plus 10% of your money is going to TMP. Hope some of you can take advantage of this great opportunity to help yourself, and our community. But, even if you just want a couple items, you can just do that too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TMP! Thanks for all the support. Hope we can give some back with this sale!
    Last edited by daveabr; 06-11-2013 at 11:58 AM.

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764
    Twitter: @ABRDave
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/abrimagery

Default Re: Happy Birthday Melting Pot Sale! 13 great items, at a low price for Members Onl

THANKS ABR!!!!!

Khan

Default Re: Happy Birthday Melting Pot Sale! 13 great items, at a low price for Members Onl

Right on Dave!

Sweet dave. I guess I will be in touch to hand you my money like every month. Hi already needed a few things on your list so perfect timing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    life>fiction

Look forward to seeing some of these orders and donations made. Good stuff for everyone!

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Default Re: Happy Birthday TMP Sale! 13 great items @ great prices. Proceeds for TMP!!!

So are these still the prices if we don't get 10 of the items ?

For example if I just bought some 25 x 4 and some northstar odds is it still at the price posted above ?
    There is an ecstasy that marks the summit of life, and beyond which life cannot rise. And such is the paradox of living, this ecstasy comes when one is most alive, and it comes as a complete forgetfulness that one is alive. This ecstasy, this forgetfulness of living, comes to the artist, caught up and out of himself in a sheet of flame ; it comes to the soldier, war mad on a stricken battlefield and refusing quarter. ~ Jack London

Instagram ---- Captain_Glass

Default Re: Happy Birthday TMP Sale! 13 great items @ great prices. Proceeds for TMP!!!

Yep, as long as you put Happy Birthday Melting Pot in the comments box

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

I'll give you a call tomorrow Dave.
    A few items on there I think I might pick up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Being a glassblower used to be more exciting. Selling a lot of glass and having people tell you your famous is a lot more exciting than now... trust me.

Gold Fire Glass

Don't forget to show your friends the list of items! Pool together and get 10 items or more, so we can donate to TMP!!!!!

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Props for doing this Dave you guys always seem down to help out, now to check my piggy bank!

Thanks for the orders last night everyone! No 10 item orders yet, but I'm sure it will happen. Regardless, we'll be making some sort of contribution after this sale.

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

I'm down to buy some stuff, anyone wanna pool?

That's the spirit!

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

I put in my order and got an email with the invoice with full price, no discount. My card has not been charged yet and i ordered on tuesday. Have i not been charged because you are still processing and adding the discount? And will i get a new invoice email with the discounted cost of my order? Thanks for the sale.

It worked for me dude. Did you put happy birthday melting pot in the comments section ?
    There is an ecstasy that marks the summit of life, and beyond which life cannot rise. And such is the paradox of living, this ecstasy comes when one is most alive, and it comes as a complete forgetfulness that one is alive. This ecstasy, this forgetfulness of living, comes to the artist, caught up and out of himself in a sheet of flame ; it comes to the soldier, war mad on a stricken battlefield and refusing quarter. ~ Jack London

Instagram ---- Captain_Glass

PM'd you. Minor issue holding up your order. But, yes, it has been discounted. We do it on our end, before charging the card. The site does not run the card, we do it manually

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

does the sale only apply to full pounds of color? hoping to get a bunch of half and quarters.....

Seconds and Odds are full lb only

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Nobody contacted me, so had to put in my order. Woulda been nice to donate to tmp, oh well thanks ABR for the deals!

No worries..... based on the overall amount of sales from this thread, I will be sure a portion get to TMP. So, you all are helping with every order. Would love to beef it up with some 10 or 13 item orders though.

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764