The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: BIGGER annd Better! The trading game!

Default Re: BIGGER annd Better! The trading game!

i have an awesome stereo for your shop. paradigm surround sound speakers, 5 of them and a subwoofer, an onkyo integra amplifier with multiroom capability, a pioneer cd dvd player, an ipod/mp3 dock. this system cost me close to 2 grand new, but i just moved into a new home in a residential area and i will not be able to rock out like i used to. i want glass stuff, let me know what u got

what makes the thread sticky, is it cuz im the last one to touch it?

I sure hope not bugz lol
    I am stoked about the sticky tho

I have my torch up for trade. Its a National 8M with pa11 premix adapter, SM7, and SM21 tips.
    I also have the 8R premix rider torch with ox4 and a 12 port tip. I have an extended angled neck to use the rider torch as a hand torch and the short straight neck for torch top mount use. Comes with hose manifold. Retail is about $600 new.

Looking for a gtt or any other 2 stage torches to make better use of my oxycon. Please message me with any offers. I also have nitro rcs as well to offer.

Straight up trades or anything

Wow what a great idea. Here is what I have to trade. I am in need of a new torch.

Playstation 3 with 2 controllers, black ops 2, MW2, Black ops 1 and the Sony Headset over ear stereo.

A Apple Ipod Touch nano 16 gig newest model great shape barely used still have the case and all.

Wale Firebird torch with box used about 30 hours.

Everheat Model HD120 kiln works great only fired about 4 times bought new.

Hit me up with any offers or trades. Really want to get my gtt cherry popped.

Anybody in north cali, I have an '84 Kawasaki JS440 that im looking to get rid of for a glass setup or some tools and such. Let me know if anyone would like pics.

Who has a shelf full of unused unloved torches?

Default Welding equipment

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welder 1.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	53295Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welder 2.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	53296

Wire feed, 110V welder with bottle and gages on 4 wheel cart. Works well, never had an issue with it.
    Located in SoCal. Looking for Boro tubing,
    heavy wall25 mm or larger.
    Send PM please.
    Last edited by Raimond; 09-02-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    Freedom is not free, support the troops. They do not make the rules, they enforce the rules, no matter how unpopular the rules are.

Ok, I have a few things for sale/trade. Just in case anyone is interested. I fail at posting pics on this site, so if you wanna see something, hit me up and Ill get pics to you.

1. National 3a/b (I forget which one, but it's the one that doesn't have barbed fittings, it has the B fittings I believe). Used for maybe 20 hours.

2. I also have two Shelbo Whisper tips. One is a 55 hole, the other one...I would have to look. I will edit this post soon. Both have less than 5 hours, perfect condition.

3. I have a Zephyr Ion vaporizer. These guys are $350 new. It is a bag vape like the Volcano, all Ceramic and Stainless Steel parts on the inside. Comes with all the extras that I got with it. I don't use it anymore (not a lot of flowers these days), but it work's great. Comes with extra bags, extra mouthpiece (these don't need replaced, just adding extras) Digital temp readout. Heats up in about 5 minutes. Comes with USB>Firewire cable, so that you can hook it to your PC, and text it on the way home to turn it on, set temp.

4. Badass drumset. It is my girlfriends, and we are looking to sell it/ trade for glass stuff. She doesn't play anymore, and this set isn't made anymore. Below is a post she wrote up on it for Ebay. I'm lazy, so I'm just pasting.

Pearl Joey Jordison Limited Edition 8 Piece Drum Set with cymbals and a few extras that I'm including with it. This excellent set has been discontinued and is pretty hard to find. It is in great condition, the bass drum shells have some scratches (but you can't really even tell when it's all set up), cymbals are in great condition they just need a good shine, and the heads have some wear from playing but are in great condition . I don't have the time or space to play drums anymore so I would rather someone else have and enjoy them. You can have the set shipped or you can come pick it up for free. I have more pictures, if you want to see more let me know. Here is what's included:

Joey Jordison Limited Edition 8 Piece Drum Set (specs below)
    Gibraltar drum throne
    Zildjian 16" ZBT Rock Crash
    Zildjian 14" ZHT Fast Crash
    Zildjian 14" ZBT Rock Hi-Hats
    Zildjian 20" ZBT Rock Ride
    Zildjian 9" Sound Effects Zil-Bel
    Wuhan 16" Wuhan China
    Zildjian cymbal bag
    Gibralter drink holder
    2 Tuning keys
    2 pairs of used sticks

The Joey Jordison Limited Edition 8 Piece Drum Set could only be brought to you by Pearl. This limited edition kit features black shells with black drum hardware and black stands, Joey's personal logo and signature on the base drum heads, and Pearl's top selling Joey Jordison Signature Snare Drum.

Built on the legendary Pearl Export series, this amazing drum set is built for speed, power and versatility, just like the metal drummer whose name it bears. Also features 6-ply 7.5mm 100% poplar shells, wood bass drum hoops with matching finish, I.S.S. tom mounting system, perimeter EQ bass drum heads, bridge lugs, recessed bass drum claws, P-120 PowerShifter pedals, and Pearl's exclusive finish.

Joey Jordison Limited Edition 8 Piece Drum Set Specifications

22 x 18 Bass(2)
    10 x 8 Tom
    12 x 9 Tom
    13 x 10 Tom
    14 x 14 Floor Tom
    16 x 16 Floor Tom
    13 x 6.5 Signature Snare
    TH70I Tom Arms (3)
    B70W Boom Cymbal Stand (3)
    C70W Cymbal Stand
    S70W Snare Stand
    H72W Hi-hat Stand
    P120P Pedal (2)
    HA100 Hi-hat to Bass Drum Attachment

I'm interested in the torch tips, I'll pm you

Anybody interested in soft glass? I've got a stockpile of schott 104 clear rod, encasing tube and 30mm tube, and a bunch of funky old colours. Got pix if there's any interest. Posted more stuff a couple pages back too, and ill add a volcano to the list- classic, solid valve.

I got excited when I started reading the drum kit post. I was shopping for the Jordison Paiste cymbals a couple years ago but I never pulled the trigger, I was hoping they were a (shippable) part of the kit.

My girlfriend -loved- the kit. But once she moved in with me, there was nowhere for them, and I taught her piano. She has made some upgrades to the kit, but we really just wanna sell it to put the cash into our shop. I forgot to add, we are interested in mostly raw materials, torches, things like that. open to kilns as well.

Macbook Pro 15". Mid 2008, Dual Core. It has a plastic/rubber case on it that has done it's job. I have the original box from Apple. I am looking for a 4 stud torch, Bravo or larger and Boro tubing 38mm or larger.
    Freedom is not free, support the troops. They do not make the rules, they enforce the rules, no matter how unpopular the rules are.

I have a MW2 edition XBoX360 im looking to trade let me know what you have.

I've got:
    Major/Premix Minor with an L marver
    Mid 2011 11" Macbook Air with a case and original packaging, barely used.

I want:
    Color Rod and Frit
    Phantom

I also have a lynx but it is only for trade if I am getting another torch in the deal.

I'll consider any materials or 2-stage torches.

OK, I'll give this a shot.

Have a 2005 Rickenbacker model 4003 bass in Midnight Blue, pristine condition, no fret wear or buckle rash. One small dent on the back that doesn't penetrate the finish. Less than 30 hours play time. I love the bass, it was always my dream instrument, but it's been almost 20 years since I was in a band and not really part of that scene anymore, so it's just sitting in its case in the back of the closet. I figure I'll get much more play time on your Mirage, or Red Max with surface mix rider + gear, so I'm offering it up for trade. If you have a good condition Mirage (straight across) or Red Max + around $1400-$1700 in cash or gear, this beautiful instrument can be yours. I'll throw in a set of D'Addario light gauge (.100) round-wounds, and the bass comes in its original Rickenbacker felt-lined case with the owner's manual, Rickenbacker poster and original floor tag with matching S/N. I'm in Eugene, local trade would be cool but I'll ship if you will.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ric_18b.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	247.5 KB 
ID:	55883

More pics on the 'Bay, item number 321181322598.
    I have not failed. I've found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison

I can make tools similar to these for trade.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-11-20 21.58.29.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	298.4 KB 
ID:	56167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-11-20 21.56.24.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	258.1 KB 
ID:	56169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-11-20 21.57.29.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	56170
    I'm look for graphite GonG holders. Or other graphite tool

Forgot to mention they made of aluminum and the rod rack is made of acrylic, white or clear. I can get them painted most colors if you want.

i need one of those frit trays, but i need one that has a divider in the middle for two color frits at once. is that makable?
    You shouldn't be having sex for pleasure, only for reproduction.
    Thousands of people read my threads now. So I’m trying to not embarrass myself.

Anythings makable. You want just a bar right down the center. Or does it need a slot for the blow tube? Any certain dimensions? And whats your benefit of having that, verse two separate trays.