The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WTS: For Sale: Phantom 4-Stud & Nortel Mega Max Combo (RedMax W/Mega Minor)

Default WTS: For Sale: Phantom 4-Stud & Nortel Mega Max Combo (RedMax W/Mega Minor)

Hey..My Name Is Kris...

Selling used Phantom 4-Stud w/torch mounted "L" Marver..Got from 530Larren towards end of FEB. to tide me over until my new custom one came. Well it did so now selling used one bought from that post. Felt only right i offer to next person from the 530Larren post (which was OOTO) but never got response so offering to 1st person from community. Barely added prob 25 hrs use from March-June due to med issues preventing me from using more. Believe was told had a couple yrs of hobby use. Either way works great, no clogged ports,ect..Have taken pics of both stages flames on to show flame conditions in addition usual angles. Selling for same price got it for from 530Larren considering barely used &in great condition..Which is $1200 WITH the torch mounted "L" marver included, its same homemade marver it came with, but is great construction (also i added rubber to the bottom of the marver's mounting bracket to insure bracket cant rub on torch..which can be seen in the pics)

Also selling my original torch...A Nortel Mega Max Combo (Red Max w/Mega Minor on Top) has torch mounted marver as well but is just the regular marver with the metal back lip for the "L" part...Has about 75hrs max on it &I got it for about $600 w/marver from Sundance &will sell for $500 considering amount of hrs on it... Which I know because I had got a new kiln after abt 12-15hrs of use on the torch &used the log book kiln came with and noticed I had logged abt 60hrs before unhooking the torch..thus abt 75hrs (prob less then 4or5 of which on RedMax) &pretty much new..

Please note wether phantom or mega max in PM title.. I live in Redding,Ca &would love to do a "Local/In-Person Pick-Up" if reasonably close & in public place..ect..but will ship if buyer pays full s&h (will go to UPS &get exact quote for shipping to your location before setting final amount to be sent) (option of insurance is up to you) and i will make sure to get tracking #..ect..I own a business that i can be contacted through if it helps..Pay Pal is preferred but guess other type transfer can be discussed..but like anything else payment will have to be received before shipping so dont waste time for otherwise..PM me if interested and I will give that first person my number to talk via phone..If falls through for some reason PMs will be taken in order received and next in line will be contacted back via PM if other preferred contact info is not provided in PM... Thanks...Have a Great Day

Pictures Can Be Seen In My Gallery here at www.glassartists.org/klaw if I'm unable to get them to show up here (first try posting pics)(Silver All Raw One Is Not For Sale...That's My New One :-)

Last edited by KLAW; 08-13-2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Trying to Link to Images Through Picasa

Default Re: WTS: For Sale: Phantom 4-Stud & Nortel Mega Max Combo (RedMax W/Mega Minor)

Please Let Me Know If You Have Any Problems Seeing The Pictures...Thanks

Default Re: WTS: For Sale: Phantom 4-Stud & Nortel Mega Max Combo (RedMax W/Mega Minor)

Well they all seem to show up fine when im on my computer (signed in or not) and also on my phone (signed in or not) but when i looked on a family members ipad the Phantom-Outer Fire & Mega Max-Right Side pictures were not there even though the rest pretty much were so here they are again...if you do see them in the first post sorry for the doubles, just trying to cover all the bases...

Of course i go and reload on that ipad to see if the pics posted in this one and they showed up in the first where they wernt before also...oh well seems everyone should be able to see them all :-)
    Last edited by KLAW; 08-13-2013 at 12:31 AM.

How much for both?

PM'd

Kahola...
    If someone wants BOTH and they are to be shipped to the same location then I will cover the shipping to the lower 48 how about that...

Phantom is currently pending until tomorrow(Friday)...Please feel free to Continue PMing if your interested incase falls through...Thanks

Phantom Is Now Pending Until Sunday/Monday The Latest...There Is 2nd & 3rd "Dibs" Called on It Also But If One More Person Wants To Throw Out A 4th Dibs On The Super Super Off Chance Of It Still Being Available Next Week Sometime It Will Be The Last "Dibs" I Will Take Because I Sure As Heck Hope No More Then That Would Ever Be Needed :-) And Then I Will Stop Taking Dibs On The Phantom...Hopefully For Good... :-) As For The Nortel RedMax/MegaMinor Combo ...Still Waiting on That First "Dibs" On It...Oh And I Wiped All The Dust Off It I Hadn't Thought About When Taking The First Pics And Is As Shinny And New Looking As The Day I Had Got it...I Will Post Some New Pics of It With The Dust Wiped Off Later Tonight When Not On My Phone...

Well First Dibs on Phantom couldnt get the money together...Movin on to Dibs Number 2... So Phantom is now pending until mid weekish prob...and like i said theres a3rd dibs allready so hopefully phantom is going to be Sold...I will Post if not though...and will still take a 4th dibs as long as the person realizes its on the super off chance 2more people fall through this week...

As For Nortel RedMax Mega Minor Combo with Marver and abt 4-5hrs on Redmax &Abt 70ish hrs on Mega Minor for $500, its still available and here are some pics of the dust wiped off...You can even see the reflection of my phone i took the picture with in the back of the marver plate... :-) Hopefully these 4 pics work... and dont be afraid to PM me if you want to try and work something out on it ;-)

If anyone comes across this Thread and doesnt see pictures in the 1st, 3rd & 9th posts please let me know! im worried pics arnt being seen for some reason by some people even though i see them even on friends computers and a family members ipad when not logged into anything... Also if the Link to The gallery where it says "HERE" or actual www.glassartists.org/klaw link in the first post (note: after going to my gallery there you will have to click the "My Torches" Folder)...but im worried because the pics should be visible in the thread here...thanks everybody

AND PHANTOM IS SOLD!!!

Nortel RedMax w/MegaMinor on top (with 4-5hrs use on Redmax & less then 70hrs tot. on Mega Minor) and with Marver...is still available...I WILL LOWER THE PRICE TO $475!!! THIS THING MIGHT AS WELL BE CONSIDERED NEW!!! AND HAS THE UPGRADED MEGA MINOR TOP TORCH (an upgrade that cost $50) AND A MARVER (Another Upgrade that cost $50 more) So your getting all that for free and pretty much $25 off for shipping...PM Me If Interest and we will talk something semi-close out...i dont want to undercut simlar posts too much but just inquire...get it ;-)
    Last edited by KLAW; 08-21-2013 at 12:05 AM. Reason: LOWERED THE PRICE!!!

Lowered price bump!!!

For anyone who may be looking for a red max I bought klaw's phantom and it was a pleasure to do the deal with him. He made it super easy and was an awesome guy to deal with. I feel like I made a new friend after making the deal. I wouldn't hesitate at all to do another deal with him.
    There is an ecstasy that marks the summit of life, and beyond which life cannot rise. And such is the paradox of living, this ecstasy comes when one is most alive, and it comes as a complete forgetfulness that one is alive. This ecstasy, this forgetfulness of living, comes to the artist, caught up and out of himself in a sheet of flame ; it comes to the soldier, war mad on a stricken battlefield and refusing quarter. ~ Jack London

Instagram ---- Captain_Glass

Awesome meeting and doin business with you to man!!! Appreciate the feedback!! Anyone who reads this, Ditto goes for SmokinSluuu !!!
    And i know ill be doin a collab with ya one day soon when in your neck of the woods :-) Have a good one buddy...and thanks for the kind words!

Lower Price BibidibobidiBump Bump... :-) Just Figured that I would do what will probably be my last bump for the RedMax/Mega Minor Combo w/Marver for $475...Because since selling the Phantom ive paid off my new custom Phantom and I'm probably going to pay off my dogs vet bill here very soon which is the main reason Im selling it and would rather keep it as a back up, so once paid off I will have no reason to sell it anymore...and for sure not at such a discount considering it has 4-5hrs use on the RedMax & less the 70hrs use on the Mega Minor (which ive seen people do in a week) when ABR sells it for $650 before tax & Sundance sells it for $600 before tax and its flames are 100% like new since it was barely ever used as torches go...but ill throw in the last little bit I can... I will pay the first $10 of the shipping so its basically for sale for $465 now!!! One week offer then I cancel the the thread until I need the money again (which will in all honesty most likely be soon :-) but yeah I would like to hold onto it if I can) So This weeks the last time it will be available...PM if interested...Have a Great Day!!!
    Last edited by KLAW; 08-23-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Closing this thread for now...Dont know if this message will post or for how long but practically new Red Max(4-5hrs use)/Mega Minor(under 70hrs use) Combo with torch mounted Marver is still available for $465...PM if Interested...

Nortel was sold a while ago...Just re-opened at the request of buyer because he wanted to post feedback & update...

Hey i bought the RedMax from KLAW i wanted to go ahead and confirm that on the thread. Great guy to work with/ buy from.
    After getting the RedMax it is much too large of a flame for me (like mirage size flame) and i think i overshot what i was looking for, if anyone needs a RedMax let me know (surface mix top)

Thanks KLAW.