The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: need a lifeline here.. #SOS

Default Re: need a lifeline here.. #SOS

Quote Originally Posted by byron3 View Post
    Jimmii,

Does everything have to be a dig?? Yes I am aware of the Title of his show.

Was actually meant to be a play on words ...................never mind.
    I swear, i've seen that video and the pile of trash always makes me laugh, his words should be, we've been blowing glass for 10 years and heres the trash to prove it. lol

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

trash Or It Didn't Happen..
    Quote Originally Posted by itssteve View Post
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

I think what's funny is he's so incredibly worried about "stringers" and particles of glass floating around, and then 2 seconds later you seem him smashing pieces of glass in the trash pile, lol.

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

Quote Originally Posted by byron3 View Post
    Jimmii,

Does everything have to be a dig??.
    I'm Used To a Large Number Of Your Responses Being Snarky Sometimes Downright Insulting. i Apologize If You Meant Well And i Took It The Wrong Way. Daddy, Do You Remember The Story The Boy Who Cried Wolf? Everyone Was So Used To The Boy Lieing About The Wolf That When He Was Actually Being Sincere, Nobody Believed Him. Going Forward, i Will Always Give You The Benefit Of The Doubt.
    Last edited by Jimi The Don; 10-31-2013 at 05:35 AM.
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

Son I have no misconceptions about you either, while you are hanging around trying to be cute and witty, I do realize given the chance you would throw me under the bus and then repeatedly drive back and forth over me .......................
    So while I am humoring you most of the time, I am also guarded and aware given the chance you would either strangle me from behind or stab me in the back repeatedly until either your arm was exhausted or I was dying in a pool of my own blood .....................

But I love you son, and as long as we are both aware of the relationship it's all good!!
    Now do me a favor and at least get a little longer dagger, if you are going to back stab me at least get the job done right!!

I Love my little dangerous playthings .................
    Are we having fun yet??

^^ What are you even talking about byron?

You will need to be a little more specific than that.
    Pick a post and then use some quotes to highlight what you are referring to.

The two previous post, are just me and Jimmi having some cyber fore play .................
    Don't worry though we are both consenting adults and if anyone is getting pregnant it will be Jimmi .........................
    Are we having fun yet??

I'm Ovulating!