The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More tumbled opals. 2 sizes of white, 1 size of black while supplies last

Default More tumbled opals. 2 sizes of white, 1 size of black while supplies last

white comes in large or medium size 15/g
    Black comes in medium size 20/gram

free shipping on orders over 100$

contact me for bulk pricing on white for over 100 grams ( while supplies last)

The white is very difficult to photograph but is more fire danky looking colors in person and even more so when encased. the last pic was taken in water to show true color

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	61914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	61915Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	61916Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 3.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	61917

Default Re: More tumbled opals. 2 sizes of white, 1 size of black while supplies last

i'll take 3 grams of each. Thanks

Default Re: More tumbled opals. 2 sizes of white, 1 size of black while supplies last

I'll take 2 grams of the black, 2 grams of the large white, and 2 grams of the medium white.
    Does that get free shipping?

I'd like 3 grams of black and 3 grams of medium white please, shoot me a PM with your paypal address and I'll send that off.

thanks!

Derek

i'll take two grams of black and two grams of each white. I sent you a pm a few days ago but never heard back. my paypal is paypal@ahreno.com if you want to send an invoice otherwise PM me on how you wish to proceed.

Anybody home????

Has my order shipped?

I'm sorry but I was curious how much it was for the small opals per g thank you

Got my order today. Thanks for the prompt shipping.

Hey ahreno glad to here you got your opals. I haven't heard a peep from him, no pm, no response on this thread.
    I guess he doesn't want to sell me any.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.grafuis?fref=ts try fb message. the opals are sweet and blingy as fuck

Received my order yesterday as well. Thanks for the fast shipping!

Thanks Nubblet, but I don't use facebook. If he can't reply to a thread he started then that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaper View Post
    Thanks Nubblet, but I don't use facebook. If he can't reply to a thread he started then that's the way it is.
    Someone get this guy a whaaburger and some French cries

Sorry folks I only check this thread every few days and I have replied to every pm I have received as far as I know. I check for pm's just about every day.

lol thats not whining, he said thanks, but i dont use facebook, and if thats the way it is, thats the way it is. really easy going overall.
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

Small opals are 15/g

Everyone should be taken care of as far as contact. Pm me for fastest service.

Thanks for responding ching ching, money sent.
    Oh, and JBob, don't you have better things to do?

Nope

Enjoy your opals

Hi, these opals came very quickly, fast to ship, and I thought I would share what I received.
    The 2gm Large whites are on the top left--- 2gm Medium whites are bottom left--- and 2gm Medium black on the right.
    They have good color but there is quite a difference in size from what I get from Profound opals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	027 (640x360).jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	62296