The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blacklist

Hmm Blacklist

We hate to have to do this, but some people are scammers.

If you feel someone should be added to this list, please PM a staff member with your reasons.

FirePigGlass - banned for failure to deliver products, delivering faulty products, and finally loss of communication.

theelementofsand - banned for failure to deliver products to buyers, return money, or communicate with customers.

cb9420 - Banned for mail fraud.

Scanale - Blacklisted for fraud.
    Last edited by PyroChixRock; 02-21-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: adding info
    ~Misha

Default Re: Blacklist

If I'm forgetting anyone on this list please remind me.
    ~Misha

Damn howd i miss all that?

El calamar ( Ed Dieguez) should be on that list.

Oh, sorry I diddnt pm, but there's a post on here I put up awhile back on members classifieds.

I'll look into his posts but if you have some specific details that would help. PM me.
    ~Misha

What about that dude that was selling those hand made graphite tools and then dropped off the map?

Such a bummer, I would have bought like 4 of them if he wasn't such an ass.
    Simian Glass on Facebook

If you know the Way broadly you will see it in all things. -Musashi

Q: Prove God doesn't exist.
    A: That's a tough one. Show me how it's done by proving Zeus and Apollo don't exist, and I'll use your method. ~unknown

That is theelementofsand. He's listed up there.
    ~Misha

purple.
    Respect is earned.

Add "Master Yoda" to the list. Junkie P.O.S. ripped me off for a pair of auralens goggles.
    my torch is hotter than your honor student
    http://www.glasspipes.org/dOprahWinfrey

So I just got of joint for receiving wax/oil/cannabis through the mail. Do Not Do IT. NOT worth it. did a year in federal prison. Everyone that I was getting oil from were in the glass community somehow. so be fucking safe folks.

Now here is my major fucking problem. One of my friends that I worked with stole all of my shit. Not quite sure which one and don't have contact anymore because one was the informant in my case. They fucked up my bank account. Stole a bunch of shit from my studio. Ripped off people using my facebook account and my account cb9420 on here is also banned. I don't have access to any of my old accounts so I don't know what happened. All of my old accounts are either deleted banned or unable to access. Im waiting on facebook to respond to getting my old profile back. But I just spoke to my bank they said that they tried to charge 7000$$ through my paypal account and that since they couldn't talk to me all of the money was returned to the people who made purchases.. I don't know if he or they actually stole anything from anyone other than time. But I am Here trying to Get my name back because I personally did not have any hand in this. Im here to make up for it and pay back anything that is owed. I don't get much time to be on the internet so I ask if you or someone you know was dicked over by Chris Ball then please email me at bluecreekglass@outlook.com. Im trying to repay and make up for any bullshit that happened under my name. Depending on what is owed it may take a long time to get payed back because I have zero tools and working for a machine shop trying to keep my hearing officer happy. not sure if I can even go back to making glass until im done with this shit.

I bought glass off master_yoda a couple times and everything went smoothly

Bluecreek do you know anyone on here in person? That account was banned because he sent kids books instead of a mirage, but Epoch luckily recovered his funds from paypal. I would help you recover the account but I don't think you want to, being that people will recognize the name as a thief. Probably better to start from here.

It's good of you to come and try to clear your name. Also, what is your name?

Glad you're out of the hell hole. Welcome back.
    ~Misha

So Bluecreek, are you Chris Ball or ?

To the tune of 7,000 sounds about right, as there were quite a few people who tried to buy that Mirage that didn't exist. Nothing was ever sent to me, I still have all the PMs regarding the transaction on here saved/archived. One person received a box of rocks, another children's books, and another broken electronics.

From what I remember though, there were at least one or two glassblowers who did meet Chris Ball from Ohio and linked the face/name to the actual Facebook account. They said it wasn't a very pleasant experience face to face. It was also not long before the whole Mirage scam went down too...

How that ended was Chris Ball saying he wasn't trying to scam anyone because everyone got their money back and there was no intention to actually steal any money. Fact of the matter was, it was mail fraud across state lines which is a felony...

One glassblower had actually sold his torch before receiving the Mirage and was out of work for a bit, but thankfully some glassblowers near or local to him helped him by loaning or selling a spare torch they had.

As far as I know, everyone received their money back, it was just a big waste of time, and a very close call to being out of work for the glassblower who sold his torch before receiving the Mirage.

Yeah im chris ball. The only ohio glassblower that i ever met besides X or X was a guy named X. i sold him a gtt cheetah in good condition. Then when he tried to sell it back to me like the deal we made it had 2 clogged ports. So i told him i would give him less money. Then he acted like a dickhead so i told him to leave my house or he was gonna find my foot in his ass. Other than that i dont know anyone. And X was the first person to show me about making glass. When he started working at the missing piece we fell off and didnt talk. No hard feelings.
    I got busted in june 2014 for recieving bho in the mail. Before all this shit I made countless good transactions with people like X. X. X.X. Pretty much all the mille guys and i had a good rep.. The day i got busted all my studio was cleaned out and ive been left with nothing. It was either 1 or both of my working partners.
    I work in a machine shop now and dont even blow glass. I just want to make sure the people who were fucked over get paid back. Even if you got your money back ill try to do something to make up for the interest.
    Last edited by PyroChixRock; 10-24-2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: removing names

Not in good standing with me, that is untrue.
    Last edited by quix; 10-24-2015 at 12:37 PM.

^ this needs to be removed .... Now. (last post by blue creek)

Poof, its gone... Thanks

This whole situation is about to be removed. Mr. Ball, I suggest you do not come back here. I do not believe that you are here to repair your rep. Actually it looks like you are trying to set other glassblowers up to take the fall for you. You are absolutely not welcome here under any account name, any longer. If someone shows up that says you ripped them off, I will provide them with your email and you can sort your problems out in private.
    ~Misha

Misha leave this thread up for future reference.. Name:  10570322_10203446524917218_1346891449763575344_n.jpg
Views: 1400
Size:  26.6 KB this is what my buddy got instead of a mirage

Hey I got that. It was a facebook transaction, but the account on here was trying to sell torches and I connected the dots and contacted epoch to immediately make a claim and luckily word spread to the rest in time.