The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Booth Questions

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

Default Re: Booth Questions

I've done some really busy shows in the past (example: freedom rally in Boston) and theft was a serious problem. Forget what it cost to build my cases, but it wasn't a lot, maybe a hundred for two four footers, I think it may have been even less but my memory is like my dick and the colder it gets the shorter it gets. Personally I find that seeing something in a case makes me believe that it's worth more. Also, I think it looks more professional when someone has cases or structures in general on their table rather than just a table covered with a tapestry covered with product. My good buddy Kyle has these collapsible glass display boxes that you can stack and what not. Forget where the shit he got them but he's cumming (close your eyes) to buy some glass tomorrow and if it's not too cold I'll remember to ask him and I'll post a link or pictures or a humorous anecdote.
    Quote Originally Posted by itssteve View Post
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

Gershelbros.com check out the "glass cubes" they look pretty sharp when you have them set up, a friend uses them and his spread looks great. This is also just a great site in general. I tried to just post a link but this stupid iPhone sucks a donkey's ball sack.
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

Right hand side there's a "cube systems/glass displays" link. Peep the cubes