The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Retail Store in Central Connecticut, looking for all levels of work.

Default New Retail Store in Central Connecticut, looking for all levels of work.

Hello!

I am here representing a new tobacco shop opening up in the central connecticut area.

We are looking for stock of all types, wholesale cases if available.

would be willing to purchase pipes in the $2-10, $15-25 and $35+ range specifically, and higher depending on the circumstances. (let me see what you have!)
    we will have a lot of smaller time customers just looking to get a pipe with little attention to major details, so any and all styles are welcome.

We are specifically a tobacco store opening up, but we are going to carry of selection of cheap, mid range and higher end pipes because many of our customers smoke. Take note that glass is not going to be the highlight of our store, however our goal is to not buy any chinese glass if possible(support american art!)...We would like to be able to buy your shitty bust-a-bowl type pipes if you're making any, as well as other higher end work you may have as well.

Please private message me for contact details. I will supply you with an email address to send photos to!

Thank you!

Default Re: New Retail Store in Central Connecticut, looking for all levels of work.

Hello IM a North tx glassblower I've been doing production work for over 3 years I make everything other than water pipes including pendants and jewelry my best Sellers go for 20 to 45 in the stores my instagram page is sandmanck06 if your interested hit me up id be happy to supply you with whatever you may need including custom work for your store only

Default Re: New Retail Store in Central Connecticut, looking for all levels of work.

If you are looking for quartz nails check out my website kingofquartz.com I can give you wholesale pricing.

We make a lil of everything. Bats $10, spoons $12.50-15, dry hammers$40-60 side cars$60-75, bubblers$150-200, etc. Mini tubes & Rigs. Started blowing glass in 1994.

Check out my Instagram DrueDowns
    Alchemy Productions is my company.
    Ap17602@gmail(dot)com

luv to chat.
    Blessings,
    Drue