The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CC+ w/optmizer

Default CC+ w/optmizer

[As the title says I have a cc+ W/optimizer #3 centerfire on a rack and pinion base. . It runs perfect comes with hoses to hook it up to a pedal. This torch is in great shape and has never been abused. Really I hate selling it but could use some cash for the holidays. Ill post pictures tomorrow. I am askng $1,500. Thanks for looking.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140615_221635.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	2.08 MB 
ID:	69887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140615_221754.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	69888Name:  Cc+.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  202.2 KB
    Last edited by SethBickis; 12-16-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: added pics

Default Re: CC+ w/optmizer

PM'ed

Sale pending. Ill close thread when everything goes through. Looks like Hayes is getting a new burner!
    Thank you melting pot!

Hayes bought a cc+ and a mirage in the same week?!

Baller status .

I can only imagine why kind of wonderland your shop must be.

Haha! BoRo, this post really made me smile!

I wish I got both in the same week, unfortunately the seller for the Mirage ended up not needing to sell after we discussed the transaction. Sly gave me a full refund immediately and was extremely helpful throughout the whole thing. No hard feelings except for being bummed in not getting that awesome deal!

I PM'ed SethBickis about the CC+ as it's a great deal as well and he still had it available for me.

My shop is still a Work In Progress (still a cluttered room full of gardening equipment next to my garage)but I managed to get my insurance to cover me! Got a Kiln from Chubbles and a torch from Seth, working on getting my ventilation installed (if anybody has any advice for me as far as getting that done in Fairfield County CT I'd appreciate it, having a ton of trouble with contractors) and I figure my local Airgas will be able to deliver me a tank. Got regulators from a glassified group on FB...got all my glass and tools ready to go! Really working hard on this studio and love this forum, it's an awesome resource and I'm learning a ton from reading what you all have to say!

Quote Originally Posted by BoRo View Post
    Hayes bought a cc+ and a mirage in the same week?!

Baller status .

I can only imagine why kind of wonderland your shop must be.

Does the Optomiser on that CC+ have an air inlet for both the center fire and the outer fire?? i thought it was just the outer fire but i see 2 air inlets on the pics...

Khan

That's it Khan. It really makes a big difference in the flame. I recommend anyone with a cc or plus to get it on their torch.
    If i wasn't hooked on gtts like a hippie on hippie crack i would be keeping it!

Quote Originally Posted by SethBickis View Post
    That's it Khan. It really makes a big difference in the flame. I recommend anyone with a cc or plus to get it on their torch.
    If i wasn't hooked on gtts like a hippie on hippie crack i would be keeping it!
    whos got some nitrous...

Payment received, shipping torch today. Sure is hard to see her go but I am glad she is going to get some use! Thanks Hayes and TMP!