The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: foot pedal,

Default foot pedal,

i need a foot pedal, preferably mechanical, but electric will work, id even take one of those fire pig pedals that someone upgraded from or bought and put on the shelf. i have cash or bunch of stuff to trade

Default Re: foot pedal,

these work well. all you would need is a foot switch and mounting, power cord. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-8-ELECTRIC...cf2f84&vxp=mtr

They are a bit pricey compared to what you can build or buy from some other companies, but I absolutely love my Griffin Rock-it pedal with oxy bypass. Mine is somewhere around 5 years old right now, and it works just as well as the day I bought it. Just need to keep dirt, glass, and other debris out of it and it works great. Might get a little sticky if you let stuff build up in it, but I just blow mine out with an air compressor, or my Smith mini torch when it starts to get dirty, and that keeps it in good working order. I would imagine this is the same with any pedal though.

I have a griffin rockit 5 foot pedal w/ oxy bypass I'd get rid of for a fair offer. Any interest?

yes i am interested moloko, i have a double rockit already cheesenip, and i absolutely love it as well!

Jake Lien (alien glass) makes some pretty heavy duty mechanical foot pedals. I have one and it works well

thanx borocollectoro, i tried to get one of his a little while back, he said they are out of production for the time being, unfortunate, i liked the way they looked!!