The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: **Interest on Renting out big house for AAGI?**

Default **Interest on Renting out big house for AAGI?**

Wondering if anyone would be in to sharing a rent house for the 2 days of AAGI?

I was recently searching for rental homes rather than hotel rooms for AAGI and most seem to be priced the same as hotels but give you a full house rather than just a hotel with people who could possibly complain. When we went to Cannabis cup in Denver we did same thing but had enough friends going to cover a huge house and had an awesome time. I am wondering if anyone is planning on going and had interest on going in on a Big house that sleeps alot of people? Biggest I found said it slept 15+ people but split between several people it is cheaper than a hotel for the weekend.

If there is no interest no worries, they also have very cozy 1bdrm places but figured i'd offer up in case any other people going were having same issue

Feel free to PM me or post on this thread!

Default Re: **Interest on Renting out big house for AAGI?**

I imagine you will get some interest. Depending on the price, I might be interested. I like a ways outside of town so I generally post up near the event for the weekend.

Aymie

Default Re: **Interest on Renting out big house for AAGI?**

They can range depending on how much interest we get but here is an example

I found a 4 bdrm 3bth Entire house that accommodates 12; for all taxes, fees, and deposits it came up to $133/person(for both night included) with $41 of that being refundable security deposit and on the other side of the spectrum there is a 7bdrm 7bath sitting on 8 acres inside the city that accommodates as many as you can throw in there with a total of 14 beds! If we get 20 people interested it runs @ $178/Person both nights included no refundable deposit but the more we add the cheaper it gets for everyone as the price doesnt rise with more people being added, it also says all pet friends are welcome!

Just really depends on what we are going for but once we know what we’re looking at interest wise I can check more in to our exact needs and find what suits us best then put up an official sign-up sheet of some sort
    Last edited by oG Glocc Coma; 03-17-2015 at 11:36 AM.