The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Torch Face tshirts for preorder.

Default New Torch Face tshirts for preorder.

I dont get here as much as i'd like. You can always reach me on instagram @bisonglass, facebook.com/bisonglass or email bisonglass@gmail.com.

I'm taking prepaid preorders. $5 off each shirt after the first IN THE SAME TORCH. The less popular shirts will not be ordered, or will be sourced differently. Any shirts not being ordered will obviously be refunded on monday or tuesday.

These shirts will be screen printed, the tshirts are organic, the rest arent (sorry). Shipping is $5 for shirts, $8 if sweatshirt.
    White or Black or silver ink is available. Any color available for any style.

Hoodies can have the torch face on front or back. I'm not sure if torch faces can be printed on the belly. You can request it and i'll try to get them to do it.
    Feel Free to PM me and i will invoice you. Include paypal address, torch face, size, color and ink color.

Presale will end Sunday night. I should be able to start shipping April 13thish. Please be paypal ready, orders not paid by sunday night will be cancelled. No exceptions.
    Available torch faces are on the bottom of the image. Creepy dude in gray shirt is example of approx size and placement of images. Circle will be approx 12". Grey shirt is example.

Choose torch face, style, color and ink color. Share this and tag people. The more orders the more likely these shirts are to happen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	order.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	770.4 KB 
ID:	72706

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gray-large.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	261.5 KB 
ID:	72707

Default Re: New Torch Face tshirts for preorder.

These are cool!
    ~Misha

Default Re: New Torch Face tshirts for preorder.

I dig it