The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Airsep AS-45 Oxy Generator, holding tank and refrigerated air dryer - East Texas

ccreamer Lurker

Default Re: Airsep AS-45 Oxy Generator, holding tank and refrigerated air dryer - East Texas

Still available - Willing to meet within a reasonable distance. If you are tired of trading out O2 tanks, let's talk.

Cory

ccreamer Lurker

Default Re: Airsep AS-45 Oxy Generator, holding tank and refrigerated air dryer - East Texas

Bump for the new year - still available. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't sold, especially at this price.

Cory

Quote Originally Posted by ccreamer View Post
    Bump for the new year - still available. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't sold, especially at this price.

Cory
    If it weren't for the distance, I'd be all over this. That's a GREAT price!

I live in AZ and am willing to drive to pick up if still available could you pm me your number so we can talk ?

ccreamer Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by glassygirl View Post
    I live in AZ and am willing to drive to pick up if still available could you pm me your number so we can talk ?
    You've got mail :-)

Any word on the sale?

ccreamer Lurker

Yes, this is sold, pending me getting FoorTwenty an invoice and receiving payment, but right now the delay is on my part. Thanks

Yes, Yes. The new god of air checking in

I will be holding the majority of the East Coast's oxygen hostage starting shortly. No worries though, all TMP family are always welcome to bring a torch and hook up!

Thanks Cory!!
    Last edited by FoorTwenty; 02-09-2016 at 07:18 AM.

ccreamer Lurker

This is still for sale - after FoorTwenty ran the numbers for adding a compressor, shipping and plumbing, it didn't make financial sense for his setup.

YRC.com seemed to have the best shipping rates that I could find. It was going to be about $500 to ship residential door to residential door from TX to MD. Residential door to shipping terminal was around $400. We can run numbers if you are interested.

Cory

Quote Originally Posted by ccreamer View Post
    This is still for sale - after FoorTwenty ran the numbers for adding a compressor, shipping and plumbing, it didn't make financial sense for his setup.

YRC.com seemed to have the best shipping rates that I could find. It was going to be about $500 to ship residential door to residential door from TX to MD. Residential door to shipping terminal was around $400. We can run numbers if you are interested.

Cory
    Cory, is correct in everything. I so!!! tried to get this amazing system. I would have driven 5 hours one way. I just wasn't able to make it happen...

Amazing person/seller! If you are looking to stop hauling tanks talk to him(even though it is probably sold), and good luck!

Matt.

ccreamer Lurker

Sale is now pending to Shawnette - a deposit has been received.

THANKS!

ccreamer Lurker

This is now sold and should be headed to Florida tomorrow - thanks Shawnette!

Woo hoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnette View Post
    Woo hoo!!
    Nice! Getting rid of the homefill huh?
    Nuka Glass Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/nukaglass

Lennox's Highway to Glass Progression TMP Thread: http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...ss-Progression

I am a Rare individual. If you are not sure what that means check out this site The Mighty and feel free to PM me. I may or may not be in the mood to talk about it but that is part of what makes me Rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuka Glass View Post
    Nice! Getting rid of the homefill huh?
    Nope. Always have a Plan B.