Would you like to buy Ceramic nails that are handmade in Colorado for $5. I am the owner of Grasshopper Pipes. We have Ceramic Nails available for super cheap. We are getting into the hemp game and don't have time to peddle our products anymore. You can buy them for $5 and sell your rigs for an extra $20-$40 bucks with the World's first Porcelain nails. Porcelain is basically just a higher grade ceramic. We only make 18mm male nails and don't plan on making other sizes or sexes. We are a very small and trusted company. We have products in about 20 states and 50 stores. I had to take down the retail aspect side of our webpage down cause paypal was bitching about the use of the word "chillum".....but, there is still a page about instructions on how to use our nails correctly.

We made our nails by designing them in an stl format on a cad program. They were then 3D printed out, sanded, primed, made into molds, slip casted, finished, and then fired. THEY ARE ONE OF A KIND and made for ourselves because we weren't satisfied with other nails or their prices.

Hive likes to brag about being medical grade. Basically all that means is that they use the same recipe as ceramic hip replacements. If I remember correctly it is basically just aluminum oxide. It is not expensive. It is strong if dropped, but not made to deal with thermal conductivity or expansion. When making a ceramic nail, hive and all the copycats use the same recipe.

Nails can be designed to be strong against getting dropped, or they can be designed to be able to handle heat and transfer heat evenly which in turn makes for a nails that heats up more quickly. We make the latter. When a nail is designed to transfer heat better, it contains little pockets in it that allow for the transfer of heat evenly. Anyways, we only have about 150 left, but if I get a lot of interest, then I will consider making more. Email me at pipes@grasshopperpipes.com if you have interest or any questions. Thanks.

Here's a pic of a nail: https://twitter.com/grasshopperpipe/...04821675819008