The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eginschaft Poll

Default Re: Eginschaft Poll

For someone with "no web design skills," you sure did a nice job on your website, Adam. It's very clean looking.

Just out of curiosity, what COE is high expansion boro? Is it like 40-60? I'm not a scientific blower, so I don't know such things.

Adam, want that linked up at the bottom?
    ~Misha

I am no longer affiliated with them
    Adam , what is up , you no longer are aff with them , so are they a manufacturer or as a lot of people have called them "scavangers" taking overstocks and seconds and shit ? You should know , right? I just would like to know for my own knowledge , pm me if you dont want to publicly state the fact , please

Ill state the fact in public. I have never seen second quality glass. I have never touched it. I have never shipped it. Everyone that has used Eigenschaft that bought it from me, that I packed (because I was the warehouse and shipping manager too after all of the layoffs) got first quality european glass. Eigenschaft WAS an importer and wholesaler when I got there 2 years ago. They DID build a furnace to manufacture 33 expansion borosilicate tubing and rod. They did this for you guys. The PERSONAL shock and damage to my financial and personal life I had endured for the past 2 years in order to make this dream a reality was for you people. I chalk it up as a learning experience. Because I have learned a tremendous amount about glass, lampworking, and people who live and die by the product you are selling. Well maybe that last bit was a little dramatic. Just look at it like this... If I did my best with no benefits, vacations, time off, sick pay, raises, Xmas bonuses etc... Imagine what I can do with a financially stable and smart company. I REFUSE to thumb my nose at the artistic community like the other major suppliers have before. I REFUSE to rape lampworkers for their raw materials just because I could. I PROMISE that once everything gets up and running that there will be glass for everything.

Please respond to the survey post I am putting up as it will help me get things rolling here.

Thanks

Adam

SOLD!

Adam, now that's all cleard up.... ( something which the post was not intended to rase or address...) Done Deal! Palisade Glass Gallery is ready again for some glass my man. And yes will wate till its ready..

Would Contrex or Color be in the future by any chance too? Untill the time comes.. Chill a little.. The timing is right for the busy seasion to start It will all works out for good..
    Mr. Joseph & Ms. Gari
    Palisade Glass Gallery
    970 464-9210
    Palisade, Colorado