The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Drone

Default Drone

Any Drone lovers out there looking for a quad-copter? Perfect condition, I am only selling because I am afraid I will break it and continuously put money into it.

Need to get my glass game going to afford toys like that.

Default Re: Drone

More info would be nice.

Default Re: Drone

Here is the link to the model I have...http://ardrone2.parrot.com/ardrone-2/specifications/

The drone runs on wifi, utilizes smart phone to control the drone, unless you purchase the AR controller.

I flew it first day I got, and noticed the styrofoam frame was not going to be sturdy enough for frequent use. I purchased some hard plastic blade guards for indoor/outdoor use that would increase the structural integrity but never installed them since I havent used the drone again. I am looking to get around full price because it has been used once and because I purchased the additional blade guards.

The mobile app allows you to use free mode and control the drone by phone motion, can do barrel rolls . You can also use the app to program a specific flight path for the drone. Honestly it is a pretty awesome drone/quad-copter but glass has been taking up most of my free time and I would like to spend extra money on improving my glass game instead of drone repairs.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drone 1.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	74847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drone.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	74848