The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a GTT Mirage or Phantom in good shape. Or any bigger torch in that price

Default Looking for a GTT Mirage or Phantom in good shape. Or any bigger torch in that price

The last batch GTT made were all spoken for so Im sitting on a plenty of funds and no torch.

Anyone have something like a phantom with a pedal or a mirage PM me with what you got.

Not looking for anything smaller than a phantom.

Default Re: Looking for a GTT Mirage or Phantom in good shape. Or any bigger torch in that p

Don't you already have a phantom?

Default Re: Looking for a GTT Mirage or Phantom in good shape. Or any bigger torch in that p

If you dont have a phantom, I do have one I could sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    If you dont have a phantom, I do have one I could sell.
    Yea the cheetah is not cutting it for me. A bit under powered.

Sale pending with Ray on a phantom. Money has been sent by paypay with the etra for fees and shipping insured. Wife might have fucked up and shorted ya $5 ill get it to you.

Thanks Ray, Il give it lots of love.

lol...you didn't have to do the $5..i wouldn't have held it against ya.
    looks like I received the money...still waiting for my email program to come up.
    sometimes takes a few minutes if a lot of downloads.
    But I see 2 emails from paypal and your better half

lol...you didn't have to do the $5..i wouldn't have held it against ya.
    looks like I received the money...still waiting for my email program to come up.
    sometimes takes a few minutes if a lot of downloads.
    But I see 2 emails from paypal and your better half
    Awesome, this worked out for me real good. I still have time to save up for the new mirage from GTT. I can get a foot pedal configured and everything.

Thanks a bunch for the deal, let me know when it gets shipped with a tracking #. What state are you in? Seems like all the good stuff if from back east.

I'll bring it to work tomorrow and ship. I'll pm ya the tracking number. Any preference for a carrier?
    I'll look for cheapest/quickest....but I'm in pa

I'll bring it to work tomorrow and ship. I'll pm ya the tracking number. Any preference for a carrier?
    I'll look for cheapest/quickest....but I'm in pa
    UPS or Fedex? Whoever is easy for you to get to on a workday.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdog6502 View Post
    UPS or Fedex? Whoever is easy for you to get to on a workday.
    Only one I would have to get to is USPS. They are 5 mins away..
    Fedex and UPS stop at work everyday. USPS will probably be cheapest with priority, but dont know. Ill weight it then check rates on line and decide then.

Man Fedx is hauling ass. The torch is in Memphis Tn. already.

They better throw it on a jet going to Seattle quickly!

LOL holy shit Ray its in Spokane,Washington already. thats about 150 miles from me.

Fedex is very impressive on this haul. They will have it to me tomorrow for sure. Im thinking I will use Fedex more often, I do appreciate the fact the work Saturdays too.

When I got my cheetah from GTT using UPS it sat in Spokane all Friday, all weekend and did not get to me till monday, I damn near drove to Spokane to pick it up.

This is cool.

Well, I have to confess...that I didn't look any further than fedex ..I got 2 day. Every package I have gotten 2
    Day priority mail took a week to get here.. and 5 to 7 days is just too damn long to wait for.

Hey man im a lucky guy. When I'm done working this torch it will be good to go. Iv been a machinist for 25 years and will fix any ports under a magnifying glass.

This torch will likely be passed around and autographed by the owners and be a piece of art onto itself.

Thank you very much, I appreciate you making this a reality for me.

I had the cash to buy a new champion torch or mirage but that will come in the future. I was able to buy this and get to progress. You will have helped me progress.

Thanks bro.