The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: not gonna make it this year

Default not gonna make it this year

This would have been my 6th year, i think, but I've got to call it off due to a bulging disk that has pretty much put me on my back for the last 2 months. Probably only worked about 25 hours in that whole time. L4 L5 for those that have been through this shit. Had surgery on this same disk about 10 years ago and i seems I'm heading down that road agian.

So, im handing off my spot to Mario, to take advantage of all the greatness that is AGI. I'll just be here hopped up on goofballs, laying down, feverishly pulling on myself.

I would have really liked to thank Tom and Elaine in person for all the good times and hospitality. I'll have to take the fam on vacation up that way next year so I can do that. You guys are the best!

Tom, i hope you get back to some normalcy soon!

Have fun everyone! And don't forget to take pics so we can checkem out when you get back.

Scott
    People of the world, relax.

Default Re: not gonna make it this year

Schmoinkel, I'm with you on that, as I have had more than my share of back problems, and probably facing another surgery. If you're passing through PA and want to stop off here for a day or three, just give me a call in advance and let me know. You're part of the AGI family and are always welcome here. Elaine and I are always ready to "roll out the red carpet" for our friends, and will always have a place for you to stay and / or work.

Best of luck with your back problems, and I know exactly what you're going through. All the best my friend : )

Tom

Default Re: not gonna make it this year

Thanks Tom!
    People of the world, relax.