The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Official Bishop V1.2 sales thread !!!!

Default Official Bishop V1.2 sales thread !!!!

Alright TMP, here it is the official thread for the Bishop V1.2 mechanical foot pedals!!

The Bishop V1.2 is a rugged, easy to use pedal for ON/OFF control of outer stages of multi-stage torches. Made of solid steel, it is completely mechanical and built to withstand years of abuse. An oxygen bypass is provided to enrich the inner flame when the outer stage is OFF.

Method of operation is simple, just rock the pedal completely forward to turn ON your torch's outer stage; rock the pedal completely back to turn OFF.

• Comes with a 2 year warranty & an oxy bypass •

These pedals sell for only $250, and typically ship within 24hrs.

http://www.eltonbishop.com/pedals.html

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE, CALL FOR A QUOTE. (260) 579-3201, contact us via facebook https://www.facebook.com/eranparkglass?fref=ts , or purchase on etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/243754940/bishop-v12

We also offer a double pedal for those of you with three stage torches.

The double pedal runs $500.

Default Re: Official Bishop V1.2 sales thread !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suzuki View Post
    Nice, a little paint and skateboard tape would improve the look of them.
    Think that's $50 upgrade for paint and grip tape..

Thundercat, so what's the difference from the previous ones? V1.2? I need one, been saying this since winter, one day, one day...

Same pedal we just added an oxy bypass standard and we are using cleaner better quality metal. Thanks!

edit: I also wanted to add that you are correct, the paint and grip tape option runs an extra $50 but is available.
    Last edited by BlairArtGlass; 08-13-2015 at 09:49 PM.

I love this pedal, been using it since day one because I could afford it, because of its low price. probably has a couple thousand hours on it now.
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

oh man i gotta get one. just spent my $ on a new homefill and an ar15. maybe next week. i'm betting i can use a fraction of the oxygen that i use now with a pedal.
    You shouldn't be having sex for pleasure, only for reproduction.
    Thousands of people read my threads now. So I’m trying to not embarrass myself.

Quote Originally Posted by discretionglass View Post
    I love this pedal, been using it since day one because I could afford it, because of its low price. probably has a couple thousand hours on it now.
    Thanks for sharing, I love hearing from customers about there experiences with the pedal.

Istandalone: When adding a pedal, how much oxy you save will depend on your torching habits but I'm sure it will be a noticeable. Also congrats on the new Ar, I built mine a few years ago they are tons of fun.

Just a bump but I bought one too. cant wait to get it..

I've been loving my two stage pedal since I got it. Great communication and support if any questions. Thanks for a great pedal,

with the mirage, which for whatever reason has a way hotter center then my phantom (ok i'll probably catch shit for that statement.....but i've even played with line pressures and everything else, the mirages lynx is hotter) i've been using more of just the centerfire, but yes not having to dial in my outer each time i use it will surely save some. and the price is perfect on these pedals....but as usual i'm flat broke lol.
    You shouldn't be having sex for pleasure, only for reproduction.
    Thousands of people read my threads now. So I’m trying to not embarrass myself.

Got mine today, ran it tonight, its great!

Sweet glad to hear it Snoop!

I also wanted to add. I've had a few people ask about shipping. $25 covers usps shipping anywhere in the US. We have sent pedals outside the US, but shipping costs are higher.
    Last edited by BlairArtGlass; 08-17-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Well guys when I made this thread I didn't have any new pictures of the painted pedal upgrade. But he just finished a batch so here is a fresh picture of them all painted up with the grip tape on them. This batch was actually painted corvette black.

Hey guys today I've got a video for you of the pedal functioning. If any of you guys that have one already have any pics or video of yours feel free to share.

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...e4&oe=55DD1ACE

Been using my v1 for 6 months plus. Great pedal for the price. I've used them All. This one is my daily driver.Very responsive and No lag on action.
    I really like there is no need for electricity. And unlike other mechanical pedals. I can't just bump it and accidentally turn it on when doing fine and detail work. As i have with other pedals with minimal action needed for on/off.

Hey Drue thanks for the good word, glad to hear you are liking the pedal!

It seems like the link I posted might not be working so I'm going to try a different one tonight .
    https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...3e&oe=55DEADEE

been using mine ~6 months now, recently had some problems with oxy bypass leaking was able to meet eran locally when he was up my way and get it to him to take back home pedal was shipped back to me and i was using it within 3 days of me handing him my pedal awesome service. a week later my bypass started leaking again got in touch with eran witihin minutes of me having problems, he put me in contact with elton and after walking me through what might be the problems concluded to sending it back. he ended up just removing bypass i have no need for it and have another bishop pedal with the bypass in case i do. great service and product from these guys holding true to the warranty thanks again
    https://instagram.com/JL_Glassworks/

" When someone asks, "how'd you get so good at fucking?" I say "a whole lot of practice" not "I taught myself"."

Glad to hear things worked out well for you man. Eran and Elton are great, and really do a fantastic job handling things .

I also wanted to let you guys know the batch of black pedals is gone now, but more painted pedals are available on request. However the unpainted pedals are currently available and ready to ship!

Tried to get a hold of you on facebook about ordering, are you taking requests for pedals? Is the stock count on your etsy correct? can the non painted pedals be painted easily by myself without painting the valves? Get back to me if you can, thanks.

Hey Axis I'm really sorry I missed this post, and that you had trouble getting a hold of Eran. We currently have the unpainted pedals ready to ship I believe, just sent one out today. You could paint it yourself, but you would have to mask off the valves to avoid painting them. You couldn't take it apart easily to paint it, masking would be the only option for DYI painting. You asked if we took requests, what do you have in mind? We havn't had many special requests, but we've done a few different things for people. I'll be sure to watch this thread better, again really sorry about that.

I have one of these pedals and have been using it for about 6 months. It works great, my only complaint is that with my big damn boots I tend to kick it across the floor a bit. With my smaller shoes it is no problem. Not a big deal but something I noticed with big fuckin winter boots. I bet this is a problem with any pedal and clod hoppers.