The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety and tech

Default Re: Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety and

Quote Originally Posted by LRG View Post
    Hey Misha,I use paypal here and there but was wondering what other choice's like paypal is there?Like to sell more online..

you could try Square, Square Cash, Bitcoin, Dwolla, Venmo, your bank's certified processing service
    Thanks,

Andrew

Default Re: Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety and

Been waiting all day to receive a PayPal for what I have instock. No word yet on any progress. That was 4 hours ago.

Sorry had no acess

Still nothing. I'm so busy. I need to make sure you want that glass. I have a lot of other orders.
    I kind of need the money also.

Quote Originally Posted by RSM View Post
    Sorry had no acess

So you can come on to say this but not discuss the fact the mods have ask point blank what's up with the multiple accounts?
    Be careful damon
    Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    life>fiction

Ya and my messages with the op have been strange just saying, if it turns around I'll let the board know

www.kaglass.com

Default Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety ...

This guy literally can not form proper sentences. He has multiple accounts, he is a glassblower selling all of his equipment, but getting into buying and flipping game offering up China money. Something isn't right about this.

Last edited by GreenGiant85; 09-24-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Ya may lose a sale by doing this but tell me if anyone can make sense of which he wants from this diagram (shitty picture I sent him of what I have, mostly my apprentices stuff since he wants cheap stuff)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1443143308799.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	78339

www.kaglass.com

I got my paypal. I think it is legit. I am shipping the glass tomorrow.

sounds like an aspiring piper turned flipper. fuck, if he'll pay retail, go with god. beware any PP claims though, we all know PP sides with the buyer, no matter the circumstances.
    You shouldn't be having sex for pleasure, only for reproduction.
    Thousands of people read my threads now. So I’m trying to not embarrass myself.

He paid $330 for 6 sherlock bubblers, 19 wrap and rake spoons, 7 milli spoons. Shipping included. That was his offer. So I said cool.
    I need the money right now. But I should not take on anymore orders right now. I have a lot of work to do.

I would have had more but I have a sales meeting today at the shop and they need all the all color spoons I have. which is only about 25.

My parents went away for 2 weeks. So I can't work on larger orders and borrow money if I need it for supplies and shit... So I needed to pick up a couple of small orders.
    Everyone is leaving in January for a month. But going at the rate I should be good.

take the $ you just rec'd and buy color mang.

Default Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety ...

I just got an order last week. I even get color tube. Which is expensive and sells out. I make spoons with all color for $7.50 wholesale. Mostly Asian color and some northstar rod.
    Special price for the store. They buy as many as I can make.

Sold this:

Selling this today:

Hope is goes well Damon. I wouldn't trust this guy.

Aymie

well, all the details are out in the open, but being that paypal was used, if this dude files a claim (not saying he will) you're both f#cked.

RSM why haven't you replied to my private message?
    ~Misha

Mondays mail I will ship.

I sold to boro shark something?