The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Seeking a mix of boro color rods. 1st quality 2nds odds shorts whats do you have?

Default Seeking a mix of boro color rods. 1st quality 2nds odds shorts whats do you have?

Running low on color so before I make an order for more I wanted to see if anyone had any good offerings. Interested in TAG, NS, GA, Orgin, Momka, Parramore. May think about asian. Also looking for fine or powder frit. Let me know if you have anything to offer.

Thanks a lot!

Default Re: Seeking a mix of boro color rods. 1st quality 2nds odds shorts whats do you have

Hey man I got a bunch of Rob Davis uv color shorts I'd be willing to part with

Default Re: Seeking a mix of boro color rods. 1st quality 2nds odds shorts whats do you have

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtdglass View Post
    Hey man I got a bunch of Rob Davis uv color shorts I'd be willing to part with

Hey there! Thanks for the offer but I am currently not looking for any uv glass.

Take care!

send me a pm about the uv, i am interested
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

I have a bunch of shorts. Mostly NS with a bit of GA & Momka's. $20/lb. I have at least 3lbs, but probably more.

I have some random color . Also to the guy with uv shorts what's up yo . How much
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnette View Post
    I have a bunch of shorts. Mostly NS with a bit of GA & Momka's. $20/lb. I have at least 3lbs, but probably more.
    Could I request a pic of the mix? Or can you give me an idea what spectrum of colors are included. I like getting a good mix of shorts but the last pound I bought was almost entirely cobalt lol! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by herperdude View Post
    Could I request a pic of the mix? Or can you give me an idea what spectrum of colors are included. I like getting a good mix of shorts but the last pound I bought was almost entirely cobalt lol! Thanks a lot!
    No prob. I'll post a pic when I get home. It's a good mix of colors, though. Might even be some no longer availables in the mix. I've had them for a good 8 or 9 years. (I got a really good deal from a distributor, so I bought about 15lbs. I work mostly soft glass.)

I've got pounds of northstar and glass alchemy frit up for trade or sale if anyone wants. Just have waaaay more than I know what to do with.

Go ahead. I'll be your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by herperdude View Post

Quote Originally Posted by shawnette View Post

Looks good! Shoot me an e-mail with what your looking for and lets try to work a deal. justincosseboom@aim.com

Thanks!

Emailed you.

That's a good box of shorts . Those are decent size .
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

Quote Originally Posted by jr23 View Post
    That's a good box of shorts . Those are decent size .
    I thought so too, and I have already got her to throw me five pounds together, if they look as good as the pic, I should be pretty stoked to get them. Shawnette is hella easy to deal with. even though i have only paid and not recieved, she has already packaged my stuff up. I am super stoked. Thanx again Shawnette
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Thanks! shawnette!

Herperdude I have about a half pound each of Super Unobtanium, indigo aventurine and perhaps some others. Any interest? send a pm or email at Hayesglassart@gmail.com

I got 2lbs from shawnette on the way aswel, hoping to find some old goodies and the rest for my wife and daughter to use. Thanks again!