The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Theft at Glasscraft

Default Re: Theft at Glasscraft

Sounds like they bent rules to their favor on that sale taco. Speak up next time, I would.

If you.go to Delaware you will never have tk pay for glass ever again! Trust me on this guys. Delaware is the source

thats a fantastic video for such an unfortunate circumstance!

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I hope glasscraft gets the whole damn place robbed. They ruined my credit years ago by overdrafting my account by double charging for an order. Fuck them they never tried to help settle it! They charged my account with estimated shipping then weighed the box and adjusted the total to be with shipping and charged me a second time. Then a minute later take the first charge off my account. Well the bank said for one minute I was overdrawn. I refused to pay to this day and neither the bank nor glasscraft has done shit to make me whole!!! So they deserve to get robbed, cause I sure fucking feel that way!

This is your banks fault.

For years, they would be sure to process all account withdrawals BEFORE processing refunds or deposits, regardless of the actual order they came in. This was done for the exact reason you might think, to screw people like you by manufacturing an overdraft charge where none should have existed.

The banks only stopped doing this because the laws were changed to prevent it. It's really not Glasscraft's problem, they almost certainly did it exactly what they were supposed to and your bank screwed you anyway.
    Last edited by Joe Userton; 02-13-2016 at 02:03 PM.

I just don't know why this was the only purchase I ever made that did it. I used that account so often it would a had to happen more than once if it was my bank I think but who knows

Judging from the looks of these winners, It's going to take something really sophisticated to bust this crime syndicate.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dummies.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	82088
    Josh
    Confessed compulsive glassturbator

GTT Mirage, Homefill, top-loading/hand-roasting Paragon kiln

That sucks - Glasscraft is what is getting me into the community. I hope someone knows these guys...

And i guess we are reviewing glasscraft in their stolen thread but fwiw:

i think the staff is awesome. super friendly. the place is loose when it comes to wandering around tho and who is there. i have been the only person in the store during biz hours. Frankly there is a big kiln for sale by the front door and i wouldnt be surprised if me and a buddy couldnt just walk out with it.... and we aint exactly no criminal masterminds... ahahah

uhhhh btw i got my kiln used on craigslist

Good for them. I'm on the fuck glasscraft bandwagon as well. Girlfriend and I purchased a kiln stand from them. First they call us back and double the shipping costs from what their shopping cart calculated. Then it comes in, and its missing shit and scratched up, come to find out through someone at Skutt that the stand they sold us was one that was being used at the last AGE. He knew it based on our description of it and what was missing. So we payed full price, got shafted on shipping and then they don't even have the decency to send us a new product. Girlfriend called and left a message with them since no one was there. Never got a call back. We chalked it up as a loss but they are gonna lose out more than us. We've already spent a shit ton of money on this hobby and will be spending much more. But I can safely say we won't be spending any of that money at Glasscraft since they screwed us on our first purchase.

Preach it brother don't waste your money with people like glasscraft, mountain glass and abr treats me well.

O ya did I mention my weekly announcement that glass craft still doesn't give a shit they ripped off my bank account by double charging order temporarily causing an overdraft that wasn't my fault. I plan to talk shit regularly about this company and my experience till I get a phone call, email or pm from them apologizing and offering to cover the financial damage. To date the 30 l$ overdraft has accrued well over 1000$ just in interest charges. Hey glasscraft you need to make this right. I continue to fully refuse paying it as I have principles that way. Maybe I'd be better off making my case to the better business bureau.

O ya by the way glasscraft I was customer number 9001 if you wanna look up this in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    To date the 30 l$ overdraft has accrued well over 1000$ just in interest charges.
    That...

That's just gross financial incompetence on your part.

I don't care what your perception of the original $30 charge is man, letting $1000 rack up while sitting there convincing yourself that you're somehow going to make them pay for all that is just frightening economic ignorance.

Hate to break it to you, but you're not going to "win" this one. The whole debit card double bounce thing is a common enough issue... it's not really the business' fault, nor is it yours - all you needed to do was go and talk to a branch manager at your bank and calmly explain the situation and they will usually sort things out.

At worst you're out $30 and you can bitch and moan about that $30 all day long to whoever will listen, but it's just $30.

Now you're in a $1000 hole, digging deeper, and you're not gonna magically fly out of it.

The Better Business Bureau isn't what you think either. No one under 50 cares what they say any more, it's a for profit shake down review scheme long since supplanted by Yelp, Angies List, Google and Facebook.

Seriously, I am just trying to help you as one glass blower to another - don't go down that path any further. Get to your bank ASAP, settle this with them.
    Doug Harroun
    Greymatter Glass
    Albuquerque, NM
    (505) 884-0318

A̿̐͒ͥ̏̅͋ͤͮ́́̒͢͏̨͙̩̦͔̫̠̲̤ͅ ̑ͨ̎͆͐̉̍̐ͤͮͨ͐̇ͩͦ̏ͣ̚͏̷̶̭̝̠͓̞̱̭̫͙̜̮̫͔̤̱͕͢b̓̓ͭ̿̓ͥ̐̒͂͂ͧ ̡̓͋̐ͥ҉̧̹͎̺̳̩̬̘̯̮̜̼̻͝ͅē̵̹̯̦̟͔͊̓̔͗͊̀͆͗̀ͭͭ̀̇͋͋ͩ̓̓͞͞͞ ̘̰̘͈a̧̹͙͇̫̲̻̳̦̦͛͑͂̌̊́̌̂̅ͤ̿͠ͅų̷̶̡̺̤̳͐̂ͣ̋̀ͅͅt̍̀͋̽͗̚ ̶͎͎̳̤͈̘̞͕̣̲̣̼͙͎̬̪̜͎̯ͤ̃̈́ͬͧ͒͟͞͝͡iͪ̋̌̄̎ͪ́̚҉̶̰͎̣̥͉̙̘̬͝ ͍͈̻̻f̡̟̤̥̝̞̈̋ͧͮ̂ͣͬͨ͆͊̌̇ͨ̚͠͞u̵ͥͦ̑ͧ̆͂͐̊̏̍̋̓͗ͭͫ͆́̃͊͘̕ ̛̱̳͓̠͖̕ḹ̢̧̦̬̲̟̳̉ͯͫ̊̏ͪͫ͝ͅ ̵̺̫͙̗̦̠̯̞̫̪̩͐ͭͮ̏̓͒̏͊͋̚̚͘ͅḧ̨̛̭̼̘ͤͥ̿ͫ̊ͦͧͮͮ̀̓̔͌̉̓̀̀͡ ̺͚e̷̦̤̘̯͎̜͇͚͔̱̙͖ͪ͛ͤͮͬ͆͆̾̾͂̑͆̓͜ȧ̴̋ͨ͂ͣͬ̓̆͐̾̿̐̃̒͊͌́͝ ̷͇̮̙̗͉͍r̵̜̰̣̫͙̦̻̖͕͎̘̲̗̘ͦ̋̑̀̌̎̓ͭ̚͞tͨ̅̇͛ͫͫ̆ͪ̌͋ͩ̉ͯ͊͌̌ ̴̨̢̭͚̳̦͖̻̮̬̣̮̟͓͉̪͈̍ ̷̷̫̬͈͓̞͈̞̬̹̟̯͚̹͇̩̏͋ͬ̍͛̎̑̄̽ͦ̆̔̈́̀͆ͩ̓

You can ignore the bank account and when it goes ton collections they legally can't attach any fees so you'd just have to pay what ever was charged. Also talking to bank teller helps get those removed if just keep talking

I am an honest business man I expect a banking institution and glass company to behave the by same rules as I. Sorry about your lack of principles but I could care fucking less about the number I'm not responsible for. What I do care about is the lack of response by a huge supplier to a severe fuck up that they should have resolved to continue profiting off me all these years . that's ok Ill stick to my principles. It hasn't slowed me down one bit business wise. They just made a permanent enemy outta me and I feel I have the right to let EVERYONE know it so other artists can decide on their own whether or not they want gamble their bank account with such an company. I tell ya I could not be happier with my experiences with the other major suppliers. I may bite the bullet on this one but if I don't stand up for myself on this they will continue to fuck over hard working people. I think if you don't have my principles that's completely ok. But please don't bitch because I'm standing up to them so this doesn't happen to someone else. My opinion on the subject hasn't changed for all these years and it never will.

Normally you would be right waffles on the overdraft. I tried to resolve it with bank manager till I was blue in the face. And to this day glass craft hasn't one time called me back or emailed. So you wait till they fuck up your money and don't respond to your calls too. That's just insanity that a manager/ owner didn't bother to answer my request for a call from them when the incident first happened. So I'll exercise my first amendment rights to steer artists towards honest and reputable companies.

So have any of you not noticed when someone trolled Mike's(aura) company on here he responded immediately and issue was proven false. Notice how I get no such response from anyone at glass craft. Hmmmm point made. Make your opinion. They Know what they did and refuse to answer me here as I call them out.

Hmm still hear only crickets for response.

There is not one glass supplier you could order from that hasn't had at least one billing problem.

You will always catch more flys with honey then a hammer.

Yes correct its possible, but any of the others would have called me back by now and fixed the issue, not make me wait ten years without having a bossman respond to me at bare minimum like I am experiencing.

Its like this. Contact me glass craft about the subject or the topic in this thread I'm discussing will be spread to every single person I get to listen. I will not go quietly .