The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Official looking for GTT thread!

Icon4 Official looking for GTT thread!

Hey TMP! We have a lot of "looking for gtt" threads, and you all know it's going to be like 2 weeks to get one. So instead of multiple threads, we have this one thread for you all to share!

When you have a gtt for sale, please check this thread first and see if someone has been looking for awhile.

If you post a thread looking for a gtt for sale, your post will be merged into this thread.

Thanks everyone!
    ~Misha

Nice

Default Re: Official looking for GTT thread!

Let me start it off, thanks for this Pryo!
    I am looking for a GTT Mirage, funds in hand, willing to MoneyOrder, Paypal, or WT.
    Name is Kyle, please send me a pm, willing to pay up to 1800$.
    Thanks again!

Is this a GTT Trade thread also? I have entertained the idea of trading a Phantom and a Cheetah for a Mirage strait across. Slim chance but it may work.

I lost a Mirage ebay auction with a $2,000 bid this summer, just could not see going higher.

Yes
    ~Misha

Have a gtt phantom for sale, PM me

Hello! Looking for a gtt Phantom (just missed one by a day ) and have paypal ready to go. Thanks!

Im looking for a GTT Scorpion. Looking to build my studio!! PM me if you have one!

Naughty Need GTT lynx bench torch ASAP!!

I need a GTT lynx bench top torch ASAP!!! Paypal ready. If you have something please email me pics of torch from all angles and a short video of it running to EFSglass@gmail.com

We have the Lynx's. Coming in next week if you don't find one before then let me know
    SUNRAY
    The Shopkeeper

Default Re: Need GTT lynx bench torch ASAP!!

Quote Originally Posted by EFSglass View Post
    I need a GTT lynx bench top torch ASAP!!! Paypal ready. If you have something please email me pics of torch from all angles and a short video of it running to EFSglass@gmail.com
    I think Sundance has some Lynx torches in stock online

Looking for a GTT Phantom, paypal ready....2 stud or 4 stud, or snub.....let me know what you have.

Looking for a mint condition or brand-new four stud preferred but will take a 2 stud GTT Scorpion or ain't GTT Cheetah with the laser cut face with the New port/barrel tip system cash on hand and tons of stuff to trade please message me privately and I'm sure we can easily figure something out!!!

Looking for phantom or sidewinder. Cash in hand. Preferably in nor cal because I'm a caveman and don't have PayPal..

HEY seriously the wait for a mirage if you call gtt is less than a week... They called me today after 5 days on the waiting list. Unfortunately i already decided on another torch but just a heads up. They were wanting the money to ship it out today so do not be discouraged by what everyone is saying about the wait times! Unless for some reason they make you pay before they even make it which im pretty sure is not the case because i asked, but she could have been ill informed. Either way i thought i would let you guys know!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevr02 View Post
    HEY seriously the wait for a mirage if you call gtt is less than a week... They called me today after 5 days on the waiting list. Unfortunately i already decided on another torch but just a heads up. They were wanting the money to ship it out today so do not be discouraged by what everyone is saying about the wait times! Unless for some reason they make you pay before they even make it which im pretty sure is not the case because i asked, but she could have been ill informed. Either way i thought i would let you guys know!
    Um no way in hell , Iv been waiting for a Mirage for 7 months. About ready to up my order to a Kabuki. If Im going to wait anyway, I may as well go big.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdog6502 View Post
    Um no way in hell , Iv been waiting for a Mirage for 7 months. About ready to up my order to a Kabuki. If Im going to wait anyway, I may as well go big.
    Hi Trevor,
    I tried to reach you but phone but the number we have on file is temporarily not in service.
    We have a Mirage available and will need to get final billing information if you are interested. Please call at your convenience.

Thank You,
    Pam
    Glass Torch Technologies, Inc
    55 N Main St
    Tioga, Pa 16946
    570-835-9777
    570-835-9779 fax
    www.glasstorchtech.com

i just received this email today and called them back to tell them i found another torch i was surprised as well after hearing what everyone has been saying

[QUOTE=Trevr02;878680]Hi Trevor,
    I tried to reach you but phone but the number we have on file is temporarily not in service.
    We have a Mirage available and will need to get final billing information if you are interested. Please call at your convenience.

Thank You,
    Pam
    Glass Torch Technologies, Inc
    55 N Main St
    Tioga, Pa 16946
    570-835-9777
    570-835-9779 fax
    www.glasstorchtech.com

and i just called to get on the list on the 29th of januray... if i had known i would have just bought it for you

because for the most part, people are lying about even being on the list. I bought a cheetah and a phantom last year with a total wait time between the two torches being about 2 weeks. I bought a mirage from them last year with a 2 month wait, and thats exactly what they told me to expect on wait time. Also if you call them and ask, they typically have several models on the shelf that are for sale. GTT is a great no bullshit company.
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

I think that the handtorch wait time is the crazy one. ut they are turning out mirages with air, kobuki, ninja, and samurai constantly. I believe they do each model in batches. Best to just call them and see what they have. I could have bought a ninja from them a few moths back, and probably should have. I do believe my mirage will be for sale soon. I will post here if that is the case.
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz