The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Official looking for GTT thread!

Default Re: Official looking for GTT thread!

Looking for any torch larger than the GTT Phantom! I have been on the wait list for over 5 months and have cash ready to go!

Sort of OT, sort of not... I was just curious about placing an order through GTT. Do you have to pay any kind of deposit up front, when placing the initial order before they will start assembling your torch? Do you have to pre-pay for the torch, or do they charge you after it is assembled and ready to ship? I am thinking about ordering a Bobcat, and was just wondering if I can place the order now, or if I must wait until I have the cash to pay for it first. Thank you.

No deposit. Bobcat should be in stock with them or a number of distributors. It's the triple mix which have the longer waits.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassBBQ View Post
    No deposit. Bobcat should be in stock with them or a number of distributors. It's the triple mix which have the longer waits.
    Thank you!

Used GTT Cheetah needs refurb. (3ports need work) comes with just the torch and the mountain stand no hoses or anything and it's in really good shape just has 1 clogged port, and two ports should probably be replaced. Taking offers.a Also Rock-It two stage foot pedal w/ Oxy bypass. Comes as just foot pedal, and possibly if wanted it could be hosed up, and ready to go! It's got about 6 - 8 mo. of use on it. It's in good condition.!!! Looking to get my hands on a 4 stud really good condition scorpion,Sidewinder , and there's a ton of items I need in traee. Message me
    Last edited by Heavyhitterhookas; 05-23-2016 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

They have a round of bobcats due to be finished in june is what I was told when I placed my order madcap. If you order now you should be getting it in a few weeks or so. I placed my order a couple months ago and can't wait for it to be done!

Waited for five months for my phantom order to be filled. Was told they were testing them then going through their orders. Never heard back from them so I bought a Bravo. Very disappointed on the wait time and response or what o call lip service from GTT

CHEETAS in stock at mountain glass, jump on it people.

Ya saw that too n was as hell was gonna buy one of them but realized that I already have one technically even though it's not the new porting system which I still don't have any information on what the difference is if someone could elaborate it would be much appreciated because I have no idea what the differences between the new and old style cheetahs especially considering the price is still the same and also if there is a video and you are or if someone could please make one and show the flame chemistry from smallest to the most hard-driving oxidizing Flame with that triple mix that the recording system can put out that would be awesome cuz I cannot find one!!! I was actually going to buy one of those two days and then just check out the portal system take a video so I'd actually be on YouTube for people to see and then just resell it and then I figured I probably shouldn't waste the money just to get my rocks off for 5 minutes and then try and sell it when somebody could just get it from them brand new that's been waiting a long time anyways. I'm pretty new to this form so where exactly would I go to talk to some people about finding a replacement temporarily for my gtt I realize that I have to send in for refurbishing and cleaning because I need something I can watch 50 mil heavy wall with that is relatively cheap or just I can find someone that will charge me per day or per week Ford the time that I spend having the opportunity of borrowing their torch and putting up in the classroom or deposit down so they are guaranteed it returns in the same shape and then it returns. If it's even possible but I'm just confused......

We have 1 brand new Lynx in stock and a few Cheetahs too.

Link to Lynx FB post:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00008502154555

Mountain glass has some bobcats that they just got from GTT in stock. Not sure how many they have left. Still haven't heard from GTT about my Oder I placed a month and a half ago. So I gave up and just ordered from mountain.

That is funny gam1989. I placed an order with them three months ago and asked to be notified a week or two before they were done so I had money ready at the time. Never heard from gtt but got the email from mountain glass that they had it in stock. Shipping from mountain glass today

Hey all, looking for a 4 stud scorpion in the UK or nearby.. Seems it will cost a hell of a lot to import + taxes etc. from the US

If there's any individuals or distributors selling them (and they're in stock) I'd appreciate if you could let me know.

Cheers

Desperate for a GTT handtorch for the lathe! Get at me please if you know of one hanging around, cash ready!

Just a heads up!

In case anyone is in the market for a 4-stud GTT Phantom, I have one for sale over in this thread:

http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...4-stud-Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by EpochGlass View Post
    We have 1 brand new Lynx in stock and a few Cheetahs too.

Link to Lynx FB post:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00008502154555
    I've sent you a message on FB! I'm in Ontario and have a few questions.

I doubt they are lying scuzz I think so times the list gets lost or re new etc

I orders a phantom hand torch when I first herd about them years. Ago .

I asked about it summer 2015 and they looked and had no record but said 6 months .

Well it's fall 2016 and I am not waving around a new phantom hand torch .

And I have purchased many gtt's direct .

does anyone out there have a recently made phantom hand torch .

I have only seen a few
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

I have a minty mirage for sale with brand new foot switch , BS marver, and unused face sheild. 2000 for everything shipped
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Swim View Post
    I have a minty mirage for sale with brand new foot switch , BS marver, and unused face sheild. 2000 for everything shipped
    Dibs

if you want a dibs, send a pm with your paypal info and pay for it, You did not even ask for pics or video...... soooooo are you really interested?
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz