The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: eigenschaft maya 40mm burner

Default Re: eigenschaft maya 40mm burner

did you pay paypal?? if so just ask for refund and it doesnt matter where the money is on his end now....you will get your money back

True that . PayPal will refund .

I had a guy never send roller and some other tools .

I had to wait along time .

But they paid
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

Unfortunately, being the good hearted person Trevor is, and not knowing much about paypal, he sent the money as "family and friends" so Scott wouldn't have to pay fees, so now Trevor can't get a refund from paypal. He was counting on Scott being true to his word when he said he would refund trevor if he wasn't happy with the torch and he had 2-3 days to decide. As you can see from the screenshots below, Scott was counting on him not having buyer protection.

I brought this up to Scott, he denies a refund being part of the agreement, but he did in fact say this to Trevor to make him feel safe enough to send him his hard earned money. I have asked Scott multiple times when he can pay Trevor back, and he claims he is not entitled to shit and "fuck him" and then went on to tell me it was none of my business. Wrong. If you buy or sell shit here you have made it my business and I will step in to help people however I can when they are getting screwed. Sure there isn't really anything I can do except blacklist you, but the way this community looks out for one another being blacklisted is not something you want if you plan to continue blowing glass. We won't forget.

Scott claims he's not screwing Trevor, but clearly he is. He sold Trevor a torch with a refund promised if he was not happy. He says he can't refund the money because he spent it and is unemployed. Meanwhile he was hitting me up for marble lessons! How does he have money for marble lessons and a trip from "Sac to Oregon" when he can't pay Trevor back?

I think Trevor would be willing to take payments back, or some kind of arrangement, but Scott has not made any effort to make this right. Instead, he just makes excuses about why he can't pay him back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0782.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	479.2 KB 
ID:	82108

I'm attaching screenshots of the conversation I had with Scott because he told me he never promised Trevor a refund. As you can see from the screenshot above, he clearly promised trevor that the torch would work and if he wasn't happy he would get a refund! These are contradicting statements, to put it nicely, so to avoid that happening again let's just put it all on the table. This conversation started with him asking some questions about his rep level here and then asking me about lessons.

Name:	IMG_0771.PNG 
Views:	132 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	82129 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0772.PNG 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	82130 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0773.PNG 
Size:	180.0 KB 
ID:	82131

Name:	IMG_0774.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	82132 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0775.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	82133 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0777.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	82134

Name:	IMG_0778.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	82135 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0779.PNG 
Views:	126 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	82136 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0780.PNG 
Views:	121 
Size:	180.1 KB 
ID:	82137

Name:	IMG_0781.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	82138 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0784.PNG 
Views:	125 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	82139 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0785.PNG 
Views:	131 
Size:	162.8 KB 
ID:	82140

Again, I ask you Scott, what are you going to do to make this right? Trevor is a reasonable person, and he's willing to work with you to settle the debt you now owe him. Come up with a plan and offer him a solution. Make an effort to set things right somehow.

By the way Scott, Trevor never said anything nasty on this forum about you, and he certainly didn't bash you like you are claming. Neither am I, though I'm sure you'll take it that way. What do you expect us to say? Should we just sit back and watch you screw Trevor because you spent the money before waiting to see if he wanted the refund you promised? I'm sure if the tables were turned and you were the one out money and stuck with a fucked up torch, you would want the refund you were promised. Try putting yourself in Trevor's shoes. It's clear he has done that for you because he says he's willing to work with you on the time frame for a refund. He's thought about the situation you're in. Time for you to consider the situation YOU put him in.
    ~Misha

Scott I am sorry you are in the position you are in, but it is time to face facts. You knew what you were doing with this torch. You neededoney and you started screwing someone then covering it with the blame game. You have an opportunity to start making things right. And not just this deal but your whole life which I assume is pretty rough right now. TIme to man up and take one on the chin. You have a mirage? Well it is time to sell that pay trvor back and buy yourself a cheaper torch to work on.

Scott hasn't bothered to even check this thread. Bump for one last try at solving the problem instead of voting him off the island.
    ~Misha

He may not be logging in, but I guarantee he is checking this thread. Scott Canale it is a small world dude, and you are tarnishing your name. The name your family gave you is now looking weak homey. Man up and make things right with Trevor or keep walking down that path of weakness and shame. Scott Canale your name is known

Scott *snip* be a man

Last edited by PyroChixRock; 02-17-2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: no name calling

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

Anyone know anymore about this doode?
    hes from Sacramento?
    Quote Originally Posted by itssteve View Post
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

The shipping receipt says antelope CA
    Don't set yourself on fire

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

He is easy to look up..... It appears he has a job... lives with his dad.... Has a landline number.... And found his current address... I don't usually get involved but this guy truly screwed someone in the community and doesn't care.... clearly could not take a pic of it working since it wasn't..

Hey meet the crew over at http://lehrauto.com/pages/lehr-meet-the-crew

Look at 1/4 way down the page.....

He lost his job recently. Which is likely what led to him not only selling the torch but being unable to keep his word.

Things happen. We understand. Work with us to fix it, Scott. You say you didn't intend to screw Trevor over, show us. Actions > words.
    ~Misha

Trevor, this sucks and I hope it gets resolved.

In the mean time, report him to Paypal. The "friends and family" option is one they usually take pretty seriously when abused. It's clear he was selling an item and wanted to avoid paying fees, which is against PayPal rules. They will revoke his ability to use the Friends and Family option, and possibly deduct the fees from his account, or even ban him from their service. That's not something you want happening to your paypal account if you rely on it for sales.

Also: Everyone else, I can't say this often enough: If someone asks you to send them paypal through friends and family, and they're not a close friend of relative, it's not a personal transaction, report them.
    Doug Harroun
    Greymatter Glass
    Albuquerque, NM
    (505) 884-0318

A̿̐͒ͥ̏̅͋ͤͮ́́̒͢͏̨͙̩̦͔̫̠̲̤ͅ ̑ͨ̎͆͐̉̍̐ͤͮͨ͐̇ͩͦ̏ͣ̚͏̷̶̭̝̠͓̞̱̭̫͙̜̮̫͔̤̱͕͢b̓̓ͭ̿̓ͥ̐̒͂͂ͧ ̡̓͋̐ͥ҉̧̹͎̺̳̩̬̘̯̮̜̼̻͝ͅē̵̹̯̦̟͔͊̓̔͗͊̀͆͗̀ͭͭ̀̇͋͋ͩ̓̓͞͞͞ ̘̰̘͈a̧̹͙͇̫̲̻̳̦̦͛͑͂̌̊́̌̂̅ͤ̿͠ͅų̷̶̡̺̤̳͐̂ͣ̋̀ͅͅt̍̀͋̽͗̚ ̶͎͎̳̤͈̘̞͕̣̲̣̼͙͎̬̪̜͎̯ͤ̃̈́ͬͧ͒͟͞͝͡iͪ̋̌̄̎ͪ́̚҉̶̰͎̣̥͉̙̘̬͝ ͍͈̻̻f̡̟̤̥̝̞̈̋ͧͮ̂ͣͬͨ͆͊̌̇ͨ̚͠͞u̵ͥͦ̑ͧ̆͂͐̊̏̍̋̓͗ͭͫ͆́̃͊͘̕ ̛̱̳͓̠͖̕ḹ̢̧̦̬̲̟̳̉ͯͫ̊̏ͪͫ͝ͅ ̵̺̫͙̗̦̠̯̞̫̪̩͐ͭͮ̏̓͒̏͊͋̚̚͘ͅḧ̨̛̭̼̘ͤͥ̿ͫ̊ͦͧͮͮ̀̓̔͌̉̓̀̀͡ ̺͚e̷̦̤̘̯͎̜͇͚͔̱̙͖ͪ͛ͤͮͬ͆͆̾̾͂̑͆̓͜ȧ̴̋ͨ͂ͣͬ̓̆͐̾̿̐̃̒͊͌́͝ ̷͇̮̙̗͉͍r̵̜̰̣̫͙̦̻̖͕͎̘̲̗̘ͦ̋̑̀̌̎̓ͭ̚͞tͨ̅̇͛ͫͫ̆ͪ̌͋ͩ̉ͯ͊͌̌ ̴̨̢̭͚̳̦͖̻̮̬̣̮̟͓͉̪͈̍ ̷̷̫̬͈͓̞͈̞̬̹̟̯͚̹͇̩̏͋ͬ̍͛̎̑̄̽ͦ̆̔̈́̀͆ͩ̓

I've used "friends and family" with people that were new members to tmp with no problems. Trades can also be a little scary also. I just tend to put that trust out there like Trevor did because I feel like I should be able to trust my peers in glass. These days it is so easy to track down ripoffs it just takes time. I genuinely think money is way less substantiative than character and repsect. If Trevor was put out if work because of a lack of a torch I know we would step up for him and provide a temporary solution. Scott knows what is right and we are here to help him set it straight. Easier to live with a clean conscience. We are waiting Scott

Thanks glass fam. You all make me feel a lot better. I love this place
    I'm fine with taking payments it's no big deal. Just make this right please Scott
    Don't set yourself on fire

If you post his address we could all send dildos to him

None of that Bugzy boy. Were giving Scott some space to get himself together and straighten things out

+1 unfunraygun
    ~Misha