The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Recent transactions with Aura Lens

Default Re: Recent transactions with Aura Lens

Quote Originally Posted by PyroChixRock View Post
    apophasis, do you realize that if you ever really did cost Mike any customers or money that he could sue you for libel/slander, and that he's already won based on the multiple threats you've made to attempt to hurt his business. None of us will take you seriously anyway so you might as well find a different way to spend your time.

You were given an infraction by a member so I can't infract you again without deleting his, so instead consider that infraction an official warning even though it didn't come from a staff member. I have taken note of your personal attacks. Take the time to familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service here which you agreed to during the registration process. Personal attacks and attempts to disrupt the forum are not welcome here.

Also, on a personal note, friends don't let friends wear Phillips.
    What she said.

Simian Glass on Facebook

If you know the Way broadly you will see it in all things. -Musashi

Q: Prove God doesn't exist.
    A: That's a tough one. Show me how it's done by proving Zeus and Apollo don't exist, and I'll use your method. ~unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PyroChixRock View Post
    apophasis, do you realize that if you ever really did cost Mike any customers or money that he could sue you for libel/slander, and that he's already won based on the multiple threats you've made to attempt to hurt his business. None of us will take you seriously anyway so you might as well find a different way to spend your time.

You were given an infraction by a member so I can't infract you again without deleting his, so instead consider that infraction an official warning even though it didn't come from a staff member. I have taken note of your personal attacks. Take the time to familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service here which you agreed to during the registration process. Personal attacks and attempts to disrupt the forum are not welcome here.

Also, on a personal note, friends don't let friends wear Phillips.
    Just to note, I did not use the infraction button on his post. I figured my e-mails to him were punishment enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Aurelius View Post
    The only drawback to either choice is that there is no availability of split lens designs. I made this decision on purpose due to not being able to guarantee that the clip on or fit over is going to fit so the split lens line is straight across both eyes in the same position. There's nothing worse than a split lens where the line doesn't line up between the right and left eyes.
    Thanks. I think weight is a big concern for me because I can really feel the pressure on my nose after a few hours from what I'm using now. I'm basically blind as a bat without my glasses, so my lenses are pretty thick, and then the filter lens tends to be pretty thick. The fit overs I have tried before have been heavy.

If I don't mind just picking a frame size and sticking to it, are clip ons likely to be my most comfortable option? What about the clip on flip up option you have?

I need to order some new prescription glasses online again anyway, they are cheap enough that I don't mind picking out an extra pair with whatever frame will work best, if you have any recommendations.

Thanks again.

The flip clip is definitely going to be a more universal fit as it mounts near the bridge of the nose instead at the sides of the lens. You could certainly use the Flip Clip on semi-rimless and drill mount frames.

Weight is always an issue, the size of the frame dictates the weight, more lens area, more weight. The frame adds very little to the calculation.

Hi,

i buy balboa fit over 250-3 for nov sale, and I am very happy with the purchase,
    They weigh more than my others waleapparatus fit combo,
    But the great difference is the fit perfect and the pressure is on sides,
    the nose and eyes is very relax for me,
    the view is on point,clear
    fast service, international ship 20 days to my house
    gracias!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! THANKS, MIKE!

We recently did the trade in for my glasses. Mike was more than professional despite our changes. Sadly there aren't more companies in this industry that are conscious of building brand loyalty or even care! Mike definitely is one in very few who accomplish this.

Thank you!!