The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tools, oxy cons, kiln, nylon import dreamcatchers

Default Re: Tools, oxy cons, kiln, nylon import dreamcatchers

How much are cons .

I have wanted a kiln like that for years .

I am not some noob give me a price and a pick of inside and fill with that 2 inch foam board that's like 20 bucks a 4 foot sheet at lowes . Like a thick egg shell . Wrap in a bunch of bubble wrap and I could send a fed ex voucher if you price point is right and it looks like it might make it .

Just a thought testing waters
    Lampworking the road that never ends, Until your out of gas!

Thanks jr23. I will hit you up if these are available and I end up shipping. I am wanting to hook Herb Chambers up. He seems like a super nice kid, he is pretty local to me, and these cons would be perfect for him. Let him know he would be crazy to pass this deal up. Herb hit me up! Pm me man. I threw my phone in the ocean, so if you have been trying to text or call me, I cant be reached that way. Dont let this deal pass you up my man!

Quote Originally Posted by unfunraygun View Post
    Doug "ninja star" is a derogatory term to People of Japanese decent. The tool you are referring to is a Traditional Japanese glass sculpture tool called a Bukkake. I am taking Bukkake offers. Personally I love a good Bukkake in my shop.
    Interesting, I'm Japanese and I never heard of this before. Even my grams who is super (old school) never once has said anything about a ninja star being a derogatory term? I say it every once in blue moon.
    I make cool stuff out of things that were, forgotten, tossed and thrown away.

~It ant broken, till it can't be fixed no more~ Words of wisdom, from the grease wrenching queen.
    www.sweating-the-details.com
    Youtube channel; powered by estrogen
    Instagram; sweating the details

Anyhow, I'm on the West side of the state (Ma). In the Amherst/Springfield area. How far away are you from me, if I wanted to try to meet you to get your kiln.

Oh also if you are open to barters (which I love to do). I am a mechanic and a welder and fab up anything to my little hearts content. Maybe there is something that you need done that we can do a partial or full trade for.
    Thanks
    Last edited by matrixmechanics; 03-03-2016 at 08:06 AM.

~It ant broken, till it can't be fixed no more~ Words of wisdom, from the grease wrenching queen.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixmechanics View Post
    Interesting, I'm Japanese and I never heard of this before. Even my grams who is super (old school) never once has said anything about a ninja star being a derogatory term? I say it every once in blue moon.
    He was joking. Look up Bukkake on google.
    Nuka Glass Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/nukaglass

Lennox's Highway to Glass Progression TMP Thread: http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...ss-Progression

I am a Rare individual. If you are not sure what that means check out this site The Mighty and feel free to PM me. I may or may not be in the mood to talk about it but that is part of what makes me Rare.

Hey Matrixmech pm me, but definately dont google bukkake. I am out on the cape in Hyannis, but tuesday and thursdays I am often in quincy.

Quote Originally Posted by unfunraygun View Post
    Hey Matrixmech pm me, but definately dont google bukkake. I am out on the cape in Hyannis, but tuesday and thursdays I am often in quincy.
    Don't google it? It's not that bad. There are much worse terms than Bukkake out there. Man that makes me sound like an expert at sexual terminology. Not sure if I should be proud or if I should frown.
    Nuka Glass Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/nukaglass

Lennox's Highway to Glass Progression TMP Thread: http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...ss-Progression

I am a Rare individual. If you are not sure what that means check out this site The Mighty and feel free to PM me. I may or may not be in the mood to talk about it but that is part of what makes me Rare.

I am in NH this weekend, driving up and down the coast from MD. If you still have stuff looking to sell or get rid of HMU. Also if u wanna melt I have prep and tools. I could always use concentrators. Only have 1. How much did you want for them?

Lol I already know what that means, I have watched my fare share of, Hentai.....^_~
    I'll shoot you a pm, I am slow to response since I am always in the shop, but will try to get back to you later on today.

The Bukkake has arrived!! All kinds of shit is about to go down!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160304_112250.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	825.2 KB 
ID:	82543Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160304_112513.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	961.1 KB 
ID:	82544

Everything got here safe and as described, thanks for the sweet deals bro!