The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Istandalone Review

Default Istandalone Review

Not sure if this is the right place but I just received a smith hand torch from istandalone. Flawless transaction. Great guy to deal with and he gave me tips on lampworking before.

Props to you buddy!

Nuka Glass Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/nukaglass

Lennox's Highway to Glass Progression TMP Thread: http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...ss-Progression

I am a Rare individual. If you are not sure what that means check out this site The Mighty and feel free to PM me. I may or may not be in the mood to talk about it but that is part of what makes me Rare.

Default Re: Istandalone Review

glad it got to you safe.

i had to do a double take when i saw this post. i'm a notorious asshole in the morning, and i was like "great someone else bitching about my attitude" then i saw what this post was. other then verifying that the torch works, i never used it. the original owner didn't use it much either. glad it's in a good home and is being put to good use
    You shouldn't be having sex for pleasure, only for reproduction.
    Thousands of people read my threads now. So I’m trying to not embarrass myself.

Haha. No bitching here. I was going to say this thing looks brand new. Just need to get a holder for the bench now. I'll be using it tomorrow for sure.

Thanks again man!

Nuka Glass Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/nukaglass

Lennox's Highway to Glass Progression TMP Thread: http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...ss-Progression

I am a Rare individual. If you are not sure what that means check out this site The Mighty and feel free to PM me. I may or may not be in the mood to talk about it but that is part of what makes me Rare.

Done several color Trade with ISA, very dependable guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by $$$$$$$ View Post
    This thread is sweet, keep it going. Keep describing the piece without pics and we'll try to picture it and ask cool questions, such as where's the pics or post pics..
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFarm Glass View Post
    I'm no longer learning to blow glass...Back to the shop with my bad ass self, this Lambo isn't going to buy itself

Default Istandalone Review

I sold him the hand torch. I never used it really.
    It was a good transaction despite any personal issues we had lately.
    I get it he is a hard working guy.
    I wish I could help sell some of those spoons. I don't know too many shops that want wrap and rake other then $100 worth. Try Facebook groups maybe?

I wish I could help sell some of those spoons. I don't know too many shops that want wrap and rake other then $100 worth.
    we've actually got most of that figured out. i only have a couple dozen left and most of those are the funny looking ones from the first few days. probably going to just throw them in a pile for freebies/kickdowns.

OK, that's fair, ISA, could you answer the personal messege, PM, I sent you? It really means a lot to me. Thanks! :-)

[QUOTE=istandalone24/7;891255]
    I wish I could help sell some of those spoons. I don't know too many shops that want wrap and rake other then $100 worth. /QUOTE]

we've actually got most of that figured out. i only have a couple dozen left and most of those are the funny looking ones from the first few days. probably going to just throw them in a pile for freebies/kickdowns.
    awesome

Quote Originally Posted by harpentuan View Post
    OK, that's fair, ISA, could you answer the personal messege, PM, I sent you? It really means a lot to me. Thanks! :-)
    i did just today, then rec'd a reply that was just my message copied and pasted, idk if that was on purpose.

Thanks dude! I really appreciate it. If you know any old timers or even relatives, I am sure they will remember. You made my day :-)

i'll ask around for sure