The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Darby Holm Master Class - "Building A Better Bong" - Oct. 10 ~ 12 - 10am ~ 3pm

Default Darby Holm Master Class - "Building A Better Bong" - Oct. 10 ~ 12 - 10am ~ 3pm

Glassroots Education Project 2016 Proudly Presents

Name:  gep_master_holm.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  13.1 KB

Darby Holm - "Building a better bong"”
    Three day master class
    Mon October 10th - Wed October 12th
    10 am to 3 pm

Class overview: The three day master class will cover building and dressing up a mini bong. Stacking sections, shaping, how to make a female fitting by hand. What go's into the function, and how to adjust it to your preference.

Bio: Forged from the heart of an oak tree and born deep in Bigfoot country southern Oregon, my journey in life began. Destined to be a self sustained artist I quickly dove into the stereotypical life of a “starving artist” with little to no income. I learned fast and found my way doing odd jobs to support my habit of painting on windows or detail accents on cars, some T-shirt designs and lots of drawings on whatever I found cool at the time. Glass found me in the mid 90’s like a moth to a light I could not look away. April 5th 1996 I lit my own torch for the first time under the guidance of my younger brother Carsten Carlile. From that point on I realized the glass world was wide open and all mine to play with and explore as I pleased. Thanks to an incredible community of like minded and equally talented family and friends I have watched this industry grow into something I am very proud to be a part of today.

Darby Holm Master Class Ticket (3 Days)
    (LIMIT 12 STUDENTS)
    $1500 - Includes All-Access to the entire show, lunch daily, and a gift bag with a Glassroots T-shirt and Grassroots hat.
    http://bit.ly/2c1RTBk

Location - Monona Terrace - Madison, WI
    Click here for a map to the venue.

Please contact Glassrootsartshow@gmail.com with any questions.

Default Re: Darby Holm Master Class - "Building A Better Bong" - Oct. 10 ~ 12 - 10am ~ 3pm

goddamn I wish I could afford this class. Unfort airfare and room and board make this out of my price range..
    "LIve to Love, lOve tO lIve"

Default Re: Darby Holm Master Class - "Building A Better Bong" - Oct. 10 ~ 12 - 10am ~ 3pm

4 spots left. If you would like to attend, but only have glass to offer. Please let us know. We love to take glass trades to make things work.

I wish!