Well here is another one of the newbies joining the forum with no experience and a much lighter wallet... I am picking up this hobby to compliment my summer hobby of dirt bike racing as something to do in the winter months. I am going to focus on functional smoking pieces for myself and friends and just ordered the 420 deluxe kit from (http://www.sundanceglass.com/kit-420...ipe-deluxe.htm) with a Nortel Mid-range after much research and a few clear boro tubing packs. Who knows maybe in a few months one of you will score some cheap gear from me .

I am not looking to create a bunch of threads on this forum but will be doing some researching with that search function as this is a pretty matured forum.

I have a few options I am going over on where to set up and I am concerned about ventilation.
My options are:
A large unfinished room with lots of windows(~12) that I can put box fans in alternating directions to get the air moving and have a desk fan at my workstation.
Inside of my garage with 2 garage doors open and a fan. Not really interested in this because I keep about 50 gallons of gasoline at any time with quite a few motorcycles in there.
Outside but it gets cold in Connecticut although not nearly as cold as Minnesota where I moved from.
Spend a lot of money on an enclosed trailer and have a inline duct fan with hood

If anyone could chime in their 2 cents on this that would be great!

Like I mentioned before I am planning on just working with boro making spoons, sherlocks, doughnuts, etc. I am going to be looking at youtube and this forum for most of my training and trying to replicate pieces I see online or in smoke shops.

I think that is enough for one post, I am looking forward to learning from everyone.