The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EU glass calling people trolls for leaving bad reviews!!

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

Default EU glass calling people trolls for leaving bad reviews!!

So I left a review on Facebook stating what I stated in this thread:

http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...t=glass+review

And they have since blocked me from commenting, and replied that it's a fake review and that I'm a troll..
    Said the same shit about Mike Aurelius's review..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0488.PNG 
Views:	63 
Size:	205.7 KB 
ID:	89095

These are the people who want your business, a company that can't handle having a couple poor reviews, so they lie about them.

Spread the word, and remember that there are other places to buy your glass other than EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by itssteve View Post
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

Default Re: EU glass calling people trolls for leaving bad reviews!!

Sucks when those who run the website/forum alter things to favor themselves........................................ ...................................

Yar. They were on one of the FB groups I'm in and said that if you use Simax glass you will get Alzheimer's from the aluminium in the glass. I called them on that and went back and forth for awhile, then he and his brother were banned from the group.

They could have simply deleted the review but instead decided to do the name-calling game. Idjits.

Update, looks like they turned off the review feature on their FaceBook page.

good thing the only reviews i care about are the ones here from you guys and gals! although tomorrow afternoon its either going to be a love or hate relationship with EU i imagine. fingers crossed for quality!

shady biz practices tho - not cool. i wouldnt have bothered trying it out had i known.

So in response to anything negative they are just going to say fake news, whoops, false review?

This already feels like a long year and we aren't out of February.

PENNSYLVANIA - CALIFORNIA - COLORADO - OREGON

James, you purchased from us a case of US33 44x4 and you obviously didn't like the product more than a year ago. We re-shipped a replacement to you a few times, if my memory serves correctly. In addition to this, we refunded your money in its entirety, all of which was $227.22, being your only purchase through us, ever. Not only did we replace your case 3 times, but we gave you a full refund on top of keeping the product. And, we still deserve a negative review after 1 year? Com'on man... We are providing everyone with the best possible service, as we tried to give you. In our years of selling US33, you were the first record holder of "most replaced glass for one purchase", and a "total refund at the end" record. Although you didn't like US33, the majority of our customers swear by the glass; including Robert M. and Mr. Gray being a few examples. Obviously, I cannot refer the hundreds of customers that solely use US33 to this post, but if you'd like to see the incredible work done using the US33 please check out our instagram @euglass. Sorry we weren't able to make you happy, but I guess some people just are never satisfied...

One Love -The EU Crew
    EU-Glass #: (215)-632-0202
    Email: sales@EU-Glass.com

PENNSYLVANIA - CALIFORNIA - COLORADO - OREGON

Also, one last note before I call it a night. I looked through our 5 thousand plus customers in multiple databases and never found a MIKE AURELIUS. Unless he orders under another name, this dude has never ordered from EU (thankfully). Peace!
    EU-Glass #: (215)-632-0202
    Email: sales@EU-Glass.com

Mike didn't claim to order from you, he just read the unbreakable glass thread, and the thread where an Email stated why Schott fumed poorly in comparison to Simax that an EU employee claimed was proof of schott being hazardous to ones health.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 02-28-2017 at 03:07 AM.

Sigh.

i have always had a positive experience with eu glass. i like when i call they use the caller id, i tell them what i want and they ship, i do get same service from ust though. as for the us33 i like it, i have purchased about a dozen cases in the last year. only purchased tubing 38mm, 32mm, and 25, the cases came just as any other glass does by the case, unscratched and clean not prestine but similar to others. the glass seems to be more thermal shock resist than other clear when doing complex seals. the problem i have is the green tint of the glass is different between schott and us33, sealing the 2 together it is noticable different. as for the facebook drama kinda shitty.

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

You only replaced the case once, not 3 times, and the one case of glass that you told me to keep was unusable. Barry told me that "for the cost of sending it back, you might as well just throw it in the trash", so I tried to cut out some good sections, but ultimately, it all ended up in the trash. and I'm not unhappy at all. If you knew me, you'd know that I don't really get unhappy. Shit, I've got multiple fucking unicorns tattooed on my body, I'm a really insanely happy person! But when I leave an honest review, and you say that it's fake? Well, then I feel obligated to let my peers know that it wasn't fake.

yes you do deserve a bad review, because you sent me unusable glass, ignored emails and phone calls, then sent me one replacement case that was also unusable. You did refund my money, and that was very much appreciated, but after making this all take as long as it did, and me still not having usable glass, well, you could've just saved me the trouble in the first place and admitted that you weren't carrying schott anymore.

When Barry finally took my call at the end and sent me a return label to send the replacement case back, he sounded to me like he knew that I was being sent scratched glass and was guilty about it. I was even told that the replacement case would be inspected prior to being sent,but alas, it ''twas not.

You see that as my first purchase because I used to pitch in money with other local artists and buy pallets of glass, my name was not the name used, but I was responsible for thousands going your way.

You say I didn't like the glass, I never got a chance to use any because it was in such poor condition.

You should have said "hey man, the company who makes this scratched it all up." Or "someone in our warehouse made a mistake and this glass is all scratched." Then I wouldn't have purchased it in the first place, but I would have respected the honesty.

I was even really really nice when I talked to your company, even after being ignored for a week, and strung along for almost a month.

Here's some advice from someone who owns a couple businesses:
    Just say sorry and don't try to blame your poor handling of your product on someone else.

I wish no ill will to you or the company, but I've never seen glass in that condition that was supposed to be new, and the company I work for buys glass by the hundreds of thousands of dollars at a time, so I've seen a whole lot of glass.
    Last edited by Jimi The Don; 02-28-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

^^^^^^^Not sure how to get that worked up and negative with a company that did what you claimed happened? I guess he should have paid for your trash pickup with the 2 cases of glass in it????

Nope. My trash pickup is free, and it was only one case. All I wanted was useable glass. I was content with the refund, but I lost weeks of productivity over this, so it cost me much more than what I was refunded. And a review is a review, whether it's positive or negative, it still serves a purpose. So when I saw that I could leave one I did, was hoping to inform my peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi The Don View Post
    was hoping to inform my peers.
    appreciated!

Jimi doesn't sound worked up at all. He's just clarifying. He was put through some bullshit. Pretty sure it was posted on talkglass before too.

So many companies give shitty service and tell you to pump oil if you complain. Some employees will have a "bad day" and the customer can suffer! This is when a good company can shine by doing just what happened here (and have a coaching moment with said employee(s)). Are they responsible or should one expect, paying out a week worth of the customer's wages? Now, Jimi's customers can leave Jimi a negative review for the week delay and not having ample stock for emergencies .......? I get it but it's hard to be perfect running a business. Good luck

Think you may need to read the original thread
    I never asked for my lost wages, and only asked for my money back for one case after over a week of unreturned phone calls and emails. Barry refunded everything, and he seemed to be at odds with the rest of the crew the whole time in my opinion
    When I called about the first case, he sounded like he wasn't surprised
    He seemed to do what he could, but it seemed like Eugene wasn't on board with it.

Of course it's not easy to run a perfect business, in fact, it's impossible
    But this wasn't a "I can't fume good on this glass" complaint
    This glass was unusable for what I make with it, and was marketed as "scientific quality"
    I'm a scientific Glassblower for one of the largest manufacturers of analytical equipment in the world
    This wasn't scientific quality
    And ignoring my calls and emails?
    They refunded my money after about a month of me trying to resolve this
    That's not "a good company shining"
    They essentially paid me to shut up because I wrote about it here
    Read the original thread, maybe you'll see it a different way

Sorry about that.....didn't see it took a month of bitchin! My bad! respectfully..

^ +1.

Slippin was wrong, admitted to it, now I have more respect for slippin.

Go figure.