The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aluminum diamond plate yoke rollers, Fuji pxr3 digi temp controller, o2 k tanks, PICS

Default Aluminum diamond plate yoke rollers, Fuji pxr3 digi temp controller, o2 k tanks, PICS

3 sets of aluminum diamond plate yoke rollers, I'm asking $75 each

I also have a NIB Fuji pxr3 temp controller that I'm asking $125 for. SOLD!

2 k tanks, $200 each

Trying to sell a few things to get funds up quickly for an amazing deal on a small pop-up camper for festival vending, thanks for looking and pics on request as they are to big to upload. Everything located in 17963, no shipping on the tanks, PayPal accepted
    Last edited by JHamilton117; 04-03-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Default Re: Aluminum diamond plate yoke rollers, Fuji pxr3 digi temp controller, o2 k tanks

any idea if can i swap the controller out of my aim 9169 to replace it with your controller? sorry.. i have no idea the parameters on these things.. my buttons are basically shot.

thanks if ya know!
    ---seth

Click the link for Stainless Steel V2 double swivels, silicone blowhose boots, Blowhose Holster, silicone blowhoses, and the Infini-V roller constriction V:
    www.etsy.com/shop/firekistglass
    here are some reviews and stuff:
    http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...hlight=swivels

Default Re: Aluminum diamond plate yoke rollers, Fuji pxr3 digi temp controller, o2 k tanks

Im not sure which controller yours has, but the Fuji should be basically plug and play, since this is new in the box tho you would have to reprogram any garaging or annealing cycles you currently use. The instructions are included with it so it should be relatively easy to install and program to your needs

From most of the pics I've seen it looks like the controller I have and the one installed on your kiln are the same size, I've read aim uses a lot of Fuji controllers but I couldn't find anything on their website to verify. Controllers are pretty universal tho as long as you get it for the right applications

Default Re: Aluminum diamond plate yoke rollers, Fuji pxr3 digi temp controller, o2 k tanks,

The yoke roller swivel and have adjustable height!

Default Re: Aluminum diamond plate yoke rollers, Fuji pxr3 digi temp controller, o2 k tanks,

thanks for poking around =)
    i do have an aim, it has a fuji controller, and the pxr3 is what the newer aims have. i don't know my model. i'm pretty sure mine is a 120 or 240.. the kiln definitely plugs into 240, but the controller might be setup for 120.

i just don't know what differences there are for different model numbers.
    these are 2 i found:

Fuji Electric PXR3-TAY1-4V0A1 Fuzzy Logic Controller 1/32 DIN, T/C (°C), Relay, 100-240 VAC
    and
    Fuji Electric PXR3-TCY1-4V0A1 Fuzzy Logic Controller 1/32 DIN, T/C (°C), SSR or SSC, 100-240 VAC

are identical in their descriptions, except for their "title" that i posted here.

really, i'd love to hear of anyone that's upgraded their old fuji to this one, as i don't have the manual to the old one, and am not sure if the wiring will be an easy swap out. i'm kinda getting tired of things not being "easy".
    i just replaced my water softener that was blowing media through my pipes.. after being in our house for 4 years.. i replaced it with a new version of the same softener.. low and behold, after getting it easily swapped out... i realize THEY PLUMBED THE INLET AND OUTLET WRONG THE ENTIRE TIME!
    So... i'd love an easy swap this time around... that's all! =)

thanks!
    ---seth

Click the link for Stainless Steel V2 double swivels, silicone blowhose boots, Blowhose Holster, silicone blowhoses, and the Infini-V roller constriction V:

I'll double check if I have the TAY1 or TCY1, but wiring is simple since your not rewiring the whole kiln. If I remember correctly it's power feed wire, ground, relay signaling wire, and thermocouple to the back of the controller. I do have the manual so I'll try to get you a pic of that and the back of the controller too to give you an idea of difficulty

will you send me a paypal invoice for the fuji controller? firekistglass@gmail.com thanks!
    ---seth

Emailed, and paypaled!

Did you make the yoke rollers? If so, why the big wings?

Just for more adjustability, they can be trimmed down more, but I wanted them to have as much possible variation in capabilities to make them more useful. They rollers are mounted with wing nuts and they slide up and down on the 'wings' lol

Fuji arrived well packed.. better packed than i ship anything, looks in good shape, and unused =)

thanks!
    ---seth

No problem! Thank you again as well!