The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Precision Kulture Tools 10/10

Default Precision Kulture Tools 10/10

Im the kind of person who only gives reviews for things that i really like or really dislike, and i REALLY like Precision Kulture Tools. All of our communications were threw this site and went flawlessly. I couldn't believe how fast they were able to get me my product, and they use paypal which i like since this was just a graphite stamp. The whole process was very simple for ordering something that was customized. I've had a few ideas for different stamps and its cool to know that a fellow member of the site is offering such a smooth service. Oh almost forgot, the quality exceeded my expectations. I gave him a simple design and it really came to life, i consider this an art its self. Well, for what ever its worth i give them my full recommendation for custom graphite work and will most definitely be ordering more. Thanks PKL, cant wait to order another stamp!

Default Re: Precision Kulture Tools 10/10

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure making this stamp for you. We are really happy that you were satisifed with our work. We look forward to working with you again and thank you for the amazing review!! We really appreciate it
    Kulture of MOLTEN GLASS TOOLS
    EtsyPage
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOLTENGLAS...=hdr_shop_menu
    267-424-9773
    mpix00@gmail.com

If anyone is interested in having any custom logo stamps, 3-d pendant molds or any other custom requests, PM us or contact our ETSY Page.. https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOLTENGLAS...=hdr_shop_menu
    Kulture of MOLTEN GLASS TOOLS
    EtsyPage
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOLTENGLAS...=hdr_shop_menu
    267-424-9773
    mpix00@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Im the kind of person who only gives reviews for things that i really like or really dislike, and i REALLY like Precision Kulture Tools. All of our communications were threw this site and went flawlessly. I couldn't believe how fast they were able to get me my product, and they use paypal which i like since this was just a graphite stamp. The whole process was very simple for ordering something that was customized. I've had a few ideas for different stamps and its cool to know that a fellow member of the site is offering such a smooth service. Oh almost forgot, the quality exceeded my expectations. I gave him a simple design and it really came to life, i consider this an art its self. Well, for what ever its worth i give them my full recommendation for custom graphite work and will most definitely be ordering more. Thanks PKL, cant wait to order another stamp!
    +1 on kulture glass.

made me a sweet stamp a year ago and its awesome still to this day. always works with my on my half assed mold ideas etc. even tho i usually cant make a market to make them work on my end.