The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: National 3-B-B New In Box! and Nortel 20" MultiMix in Original Wrapping - Never used!

Default National 3-B-B New In Box! and Nortel 20" MultiMix in Original Wrapping - Never used!

Hey Folks-

I have a couple torches for sale I had sitting in my tool drawers for a couple years, which I bought several of each and never used these. They are both in their original wrapping and box.

National 3-B-B Hand Torch
    retails $115 asking $100 o.b.o --- SPOKEN FOR!

Nortel 20" 8x8 64 Hole Hand Torch
    retails $465 asking $450 o.b.o

I would trade for color rod or tube.

Message me if interested.

ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2020.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	90279
    Last edited by glare; 05-27-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Default Re: National 3-B-B New In Box! and Nortel 20" MultiMix in Original Wrapping - Never u

You need to unbox and take pick w name and date.

Default Re: National 3-B-B New In Box! and Nortel 20" MultiMix in Original Wrapping - Never u

also the multimix is new on ebay for 250, not sure what it costs elsewhere, but for sure it can be bought new with free shipping I think for 250$. Is that taken into account when selling or trading here? I am looking for a better deal than I can get on ebay to be honest.
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Swim View Post
    also the multimix is new on ebay for 250, not sure what it costs elsewhere, but for sure it can be bought new with free shipping I think for 250$. Is that taken into account when selling or trading here? I am looking for a better deal than I can get on ebay to be honest.
    Really new for $250? Are you really going to step on someone's sales thread without posting a link to this supposedly new multimix for $250 with free shipping. I want to see it. That price the op posted is in fact what mountain glass sold them for.
    Last edited by somewhere; 05-19-2017 at 11:20 PM.

edit - somewhere beat me to it
    "Don't get me wrong gtts are nice, but I'm more about that Issac Hayes smooth talking flame over the "come here boy you got a purty mouth" prison sex flames that gtts are known for."

Thanks, Somewhere and Lost Nebula, some people just can't help themselves.

I will post a link. not a problem, but it comes up with two of them in the standard glass blowing torch search, and I assumed that was like providing a google link. I am in the market and buying a large surface mix. Seemed like I should at least ask before I go by the exact same torch for quite a bit less , here is one http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nortel-M...oAAOSw4shYA~1H and another http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nortel-Multi...cAAOSwNRdYA~0F this is the same torch correct??? Anything else to bring up here??

Formerly known as Skuzz

Swim,
    Those two look like the multi mix jr (midrange size) and 64 port (major size). I think the one for sale in this thread is the 121 port (11 x 11). He does have it listed as 11 x 11 and 64 port which can't be correct. It has to be one or the other.

OK Guys and/or Gals-
    Somewhere brought it to my attention that the price has gone down on these torches. That's fine - that is why I incorporated the O.B.O. factor on the original post. People, Make me a reasonable offer, I am a reasonable person.
    Also, the torch is 8x8, 64 hole. Not a Nortel Jr.
    See PicsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2023.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	90290Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2024.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	90291
    Last edited by glare; 05-27-2017 at 09:57 AM.

I'm posting this to clarify two things that may be misleading.

First this is a 8x8 64 port same as the major burner not a 11x11 as originally stated. You could demystify this by posting a picture of the burner face.

Second today new that burner costs $270.

the 11 x 11 is only 338$ at wale, so this price is still BS. I literally just started looking for one, and had not checked distributor prices. I am looking for an 11 x 11 or red max hand torch. good luck with your sale, this one is not for me. I am interested in large surface mix hand torches in general right now for anyone reading.... if your interested in selling a used torch at a fair price....... I have money and shit to trade.

Formerly known as Skuzz

Quote Originally Posted by glare View Post
    Thanks, Somewhere and Lost Nebula, some people just can't help themselves.
    Its a shame but yeah.

Some people can't help themselves.

They should probably start their own thread...
    don't wash your hands with your sammich.
    naive
    *of or denoting art produced in a straightforward style that deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child's work, typically in bright colors with little or no perspective.

your linework is naive maybe try some fuming?
    GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

The 64 hole 11x11 Nortel Multi-Mix Torch is still available.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2026.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	1,022.1 KB 
ID:	90354

That's an 8x8 just fyi. Good luck with the sale.
    "Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation."

oops. I thought it referred to the length of the torch. My bad. Yes, 8 times 8 is 64.