The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Auctions for my daughter

Default Auctions for my daughter

My daughter has been working so hard to save money for a service dog. She has made a good dent and lowered the cost with research and making the right contacts. But she needs some help! Please read her story here. Thank you for any support you're able to offer! https://www.gofundme.com/turtlemelon

I have a benefit auction up to help my daughter raise money for a service dog. Check it out here to bid or share. Thank you so much!

Current bid is only $35! Such a steal and a killer cause the money goes to. Ends later tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackpinkrettidotbox.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	91174
    ~Misha

Default Re: Auctions for my daughter

About 2 hours to go. $45 is the current bid which is an amazing price for this marble. Hope we can get a few more bids before it ends, it sure goes to a good cause! Thanks everyone.
    ~Misha

Default Re: Auctions for my daughter

Wish I wasn't so tapped, I'd love to contribute. Dealt with an anxiety disorder myself off and on over the last 10 years or so. It's kinda like a crappy relationship, you'll have it totally behind you, and sometimes you'll find yourself right back in the middle of it with zero idea how you got there.

I found a fantastic guy in Salem that's crazy passionate about treating anxiety sufferers. While I'm in one of those "have it behind me" phases, I'm still getting some good help from him.

Good luck with the fund raiser, and best wishes to your daughter.