The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Luke Baylie....Are You Out There???

Passing the Gential Germ around N.C. for over 30 years

Default Re: Hey Luke Baylie....Are You Out There???

Bayle Pm'ed me once trying to sell a toaster oven :-/

I don't know why he made another account dwaine but I can assume it's because there is so much stuff to read here he doesn't want to be left out in the cold. but he doesn't want to clean up his mess, either.

i read back more of his posts and i still can't find any promises, only apologies.
    ~Misha

Umm yeah...contacting him wont do a damn thing. well maybe for tools but i doubt it. Like I said he took over $500 from me (security deposit) and scammed this other dude for $5000! I guess he talked this vendor dude who had a soda machine at Public Enemy (a tattoo/headshop) into "loaning" him 5K for a delta and Aim and promised to repay him extra. I believe his exact words to me about it were "Haha yeah this guy's wife just divorced him and took his house and kids and I got the last $5000. haha.) This dude is gonna eat it one of these days and that'll be the day I pop open a bottle a bubbly.

Quote Originally Posted by skip View Post
    Looks to me like twunt is getting ready to scam a delta. Be aware people.
    Great...

Baylie! You cannot conduct any business here until you make good with swampy and curly iris girl and who ever else complained here that you owe them money. Your PM privileges are bing turned off (on all accounts that you have access to) to help enforce this, so sorry you're not getting this message by PM, that's why. Also you can't access the classifieds anymore.
    ~Misha

ok you guys seriously. keep kids and wife out of it and the personal attacks. gonna delete those last two posts. sorry, feel free to repost the facts and info, without calling him names.
    ~Misha

Quote Originally Posted by PyroChixRock View Post
    ok you guys seriously. keep kids and wife out of it and the personal attacks. gonna delete those last two posts. sorry, feel free to repost the facts and info, without calling him names.
    lol it was merely speculation. just curious, if a person smokes crack, steals to buy crack, and rips people off on a public forum to buy crack, is it okay to call them crackhead? or should it be, Cocaine dependent? and instead of "his wife drove him to smoke crack" would, "maybe his wife pushed him towards his cocaine dependency?' All hypothetically of course

heres the list again of people he has ripped off--me for $500 security deposit+tools+peices i made,vendor dude for $5000, shop landlord for 4 months unpaid rent ($2200)-I asked why he didnt kick him out already and he said cuz he "was scared of him", my buddy for an oxygen tank + supplies of his, and people on this forum. hmm i know there are more but im drawing a blank. Im pretty sure if you look up SOCIOPATH in the dictionary, there is a picture of Luke Bailey.

I smell opiates and maybe a little crack. A shit ton of pills. day old dirty diapers too.

I am in my office after all though.

Oh and by the way-when I worked in his shop I found various crack pipes lying around. I wont speculate as to who they belonged to but all I know is that I dont smoke crack so by the power of deduction that kinda singles certain people out. hmmmm

did you leave after you saw that crack pipe or did you keep on working there and trusting him.
    ~Misha

did you leave after you saw that crack pipe or did you keep on working there and trusting him.
    I knew what was up when I saw one of his ebay auctions, it said "we accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and Crack"

another satisfied Luke Bayle customer!!!!!

Luke makes the sickest glass pipes!!!
    Last edited by Udai Hussien; 03-30-2007 at 03:27 PM.

"we accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and Crack"

hahahahahah
    all killa' no filla'

hahahahaha comedy! Hope that doesnt get deleted. And yeah Misha I left shortly thereafter. I told him politely that I was leaving and he blew up and threw a hissy fit. Presumably because he was $300 a month poorer and couldnt use my delta any more (he always bogarted my torch when i wasnt their without my permission). Another memory came to mind-he had this cute puppy he had just gotten and he was all like "Someone better stop making messes inside or they're gonna get dropped off on the side of the highway." What a compassionate dog owner...

Luke mate, I ain't mad with you.

All I'd want is you pay back what you skinned me for; read the rest of this thread to find out what it is.

I tell you what, this might be a chance of retribution for you, in front of your fellow GLDG friends and comrades; I propose that whatever money it was, you send it to Misha and she'll put it towards the cost of hosting/wodeva for GLDG.

Then we all benefit.

How does that grab you?
    It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at.
    Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    Luke mate, I ain't mad with you.

All I'd want is you pay back what you skinned me for; read the rest of this thread to find out what it is.

I tell you what, this might be a chance of retribution for you, in front of your fellow GLDG friends and comrades; I propose that whatever money it was, you send it to Misha and she'll put it towards the cost of hosting/wodeva for GLDG.

Then we all benefit.

How does that grab you?
    LOL Misha dosent accept empty aluminum cans, and burned up choreboy for server costs..

Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine View Post
    LOL Misha dosent accept empty aluminum cans, and burned up choreboy for server costs..
    hahahaha too bad steelwool aint worth anything otherwise he could even pay that dude his 5K back in used choreboy.

fuck me gently, what a reputation.

looks like your last shot at redemption, Mr B.
    It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at.
    Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Irish Girl View Post
    Today's mail brought a package containing 4 brass poke tools....

Consider this a closed chapter...and MODS..please flush this thread in a couple of days. Thanks to all.
    Looks like things were straightened up with her a while ago, this is from July

Just thought I'd point that out, go ahead and go back to your meaningless prattle....

(I would have just PM'd this to a moderator, but since for some reason, my private message ability has been taken away for no reason, I'll just post it here.)

Great...

Baylie! You cannot conduct any business here until you make good with swampy and curly iris girl and who ever else complained here that you owe them money. Your PM privileges are bing turned off (on all accounts that you have access to) to help enforce this, so sorry you're not getting this message by PM, that's why. Also you can't access the classifieds anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabaylie View Post
    Looks like things were straightened up with her a while ago, this is from July

Just thought I'd point that out, go ahead and go back to your meaningless prattle....

(I would have just PM'd this to a moderator, but since for some reason, my private message ability has been taken away for no reason, I'll just post it here.)
    the reason was posted above.

so baylie made good with curly irish girl. fabulous! what about the other people?
    ~Misha